Author's note

START: 27/10/17
FINISH: 17/03/19

Hi all!

Thank you for clicking on my story, I really do hope you enjoy it :)

I just have a few things I need to say before we begin.

I'd like you to know that I sometimes use songs in my chapters but not always. If I think it will add to the overall effect then, yes, I will add one, otherwise I don't. If you don't like listening to songs while you read, don't feel obliged to, this is just an option to add to the story.

Also constructive criticism is always appreciated. Please don't be rude but any tips or pointers are absolutely fine.

Another thing, this story contains strong language. By that I mean there is swearing and quite a bit a times, I'm just forewarning you now. I know most people don't find this a problem but this is just a heads up.

Finally, I don't like to put up a cast list because I'd rather leave that up to your imagination.

I believe that that's all for now. I hope you enjoy the story. Please do vote, comment and share, it really helps me out. Thank you.

Enough of my rambling. Here we go...

(Edit: I've started a new book that's a spin-off of this one called 'The Fallen King'. It's a standalone as well so be sure to give it a read! 💜)

~*~*~