Volunteer

Scott wanted to help train the new lacrosse team. He had to leave some legacy in BHHS.
And...coach Finstock would just dampen their young spirits so Scott had to give them some kind of encouragement.
Scott, on top of that and getting ready for college__ made it his personal mission to keep Malia company in Stiles' absence.
That's what wolves do, right?
When a female loses a mate, The Alpha is there to comfort and help mend...Or take over all together.
Whatever.
It started by just delivering a box.
Then somehow slipped into the realm of doing her laundry, cooking and sleeping on a blow up mattress on her bedroom floor so she didn't feel lonely. She was starting to notice.
"Why are you being nice to me?" Malia asked as
Scott entered his house.
"Hi to you too." Scott said confused.
"Let's start over. Hello, Scott."
Malia laughed.
"Hi, Malia." Scott said,
settling down on the couch.
"Why are you being nice to me?" Malia asked again.
"Because you're my friend." Scott said like if it was an obvious answer.
"I get that but you're being more attentive than usual. Is this because you feel bad for me?" Malia asked.
"Never. You're sad and need a friend so that's what I'm doing.
I like taking care of you." Scott said.
"Really? Oh...Well I'm fine. You know me. Tough skin." Malia said sitting next to him. Slapping his face lightly.
"Soft heart." Scott said softly. Holding her hand. Malia felt safe. Loved.
They were having a moment and...
"Heeeey!" Liam hollered as he barged in. Malia pulled away before anyone saw. Trying to get the blush out of her cheeks would be a harder task.
"What are you guys doing?" Lydia asked. They both stood up.
"Nothing!" Scott and Malia answered.
"O...Kay. Then you can help me cook, Scott." Lydia said and pulled him into the kitchen. Scott and Malia communicated silently as he was whisked away.
Why did they both act so guilty just now. It's not like they did anything wrong. Right?