Stress Relief

Malia continued the rest of the date as if she didn't just tongue Scott.
They talked about everything else except that kiss.
He took her home and her dad was gone for a week so he hung around.
"Want a soda?" Malia asked casually.
"You kissed me!" Scott blurted out.
"Okay..." Malia said confused.
"You put your lips on mine and stuck your tongue down my throat." Scott said still in shock.
"Yeah. Sorry. I was trying to prove a point. I'll make it up to you." Malia said and sat next to him.
"How? No. That's not what I'm focused on right now. Of all the ways you can get back them, Kiss Scott is the only thing you could think of?" Scott asked.
"Two birds...One stone." Malia said.
"I feel used." Scott said. Malia laughed.
"Sorry. They just piss me off. Come somewhere with me?" Malia asked cutely and ran upstairs. Scott was helpless to follow upstairs. She was almost into her T-shirt.
"You look cute and I'm not complaining but why am I up here?" Scott asked.
"I have some aggression to work out and I've been told that I can't hit or bite or scratch anyone. So...I have an alternative." Malia said.
"Which is?" Scott asked.
"Spank me." Malia said with a straight face. Scott was even more stunned.
"What?!" Malia asked.
"Mm hmm. Smack my ass till I feel better. It'll get all the rage and sexual tension out so I'll be calm again." Malia explained. Scott raised an eyebrow. Wondering if she was kidding or if this was one of his sex dreams again.
"You want me...to place my hands on your ass and slap it?" Scott asked.
"Yes, Scott. What don't you get about that?" Malia asked annoyed.
"Why would I spank you? You didn't do anything to me." Scott said.
"Oh Scott. Please do me this solid?" Malia asked sweetly.
"One time." Scott said. Malia nodded.
"Sit down." Malia said and Scott took a seat on the bed. Malia draped herself over his lap. "Don't be gentle and don't stop until I scream."
"Like when you...Okay, mama. Whatever you want." Scott sighed and lay the first strike on her. Another!
"Ah! Again. Ahh! Harder!" Malia cried.
"You're making it weird." Scott said.
"Don't be a little girl and just do it!" Malia growled. Scott hit her with more force this time. "Ahhhhhh! Yes! Like that. Just like that."
"You're getting off on this?" Scott asked surprised. "You're kinky..."
"Yeah. Smack me just like before, Scott. Ohhh! Yes! It stings."
"Don't say that." Scott said and smacked her ass again. And a few more times because he loved hearing her like that. He felt precum dripping.
"It's getting me wet too, Scott." Malia laughed, feeling Scott's wet spot.
"Shut up." Scott said embarrassed.
"It's okay. It's normal. Can you please hurt me more. One good smack should do it. Make it count." Malia said. Scott put her to stand up and faced her against the wall.
"What's my name?" Scott whispered.
"Scott McCall." Malia answered. Earning her a slap. She was on the edge now. He asked again. "Scott..."
"You're such a pretty little girl." Scott said against her heated flesh.
"Please, daddy. Just one more."
Malia begged. Scott granted her her wish. Making that last slap count.
"Easy now. Shh shh shh." Scott pet her hair as she orgasmed hard on the floor. Scott tried to hold it together.
"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhh. Oh Scott! Ah...ha! Oh f__" Scott pulled her hair.
"Language." Scott said. Letting her ride out her orgasm. When it was over, she took her wobbly legs back to bed and let him rub up against her crotch. His pants were off but his underwear stayed on.
"Rub it. Rub it good. Come on, baby. You can cum." Malia encouraged.
"I'm gonna. So__" Scott busted a huge nut and messed up her sheets.
"Better?" Malia asked. He nodded. "There. Made it up to you."