Buffer

Lydia tried to act as though everything was normal.
Talking about school and clothes.
Malia pretended to care for the sake of the pack.
Then Lydia took it a step further.
"So, Stiles is coming home for the weekend." Lydia said.
"And?" Malia yawned.
"So...We get to see him. We haven't seen each other in so long!" Lydia groaned desperately.
"Why don't you just cheat on Stiles like you did with Jackson? You're really good at that."
Malia said sarcastically.
"You know about Jackson?"
Lydia asked.
"Scott told me. Anyway, you've changed now, right?" Malia asked.
"Definitely. I've grown and I love Stiles." Lydia said.
"Riigghhtt...Well have fun I guess."
Malia rolled her eyes.
"Hey...I really do love him, you know? I guess I always have...I want you to see that. We never meant to hurt you.
I think it would help everyone if we went on a three way date when he comes home." Lydia said.
"How would that be good for anyone. You two get to play tonsil hockey the whole time and I get to watch? No thanks. I'm not into voyurism and yes I know what it is." Malia added.
"We won't make out. I promise. Just please...you love Stiles, right?" Lydia asked. Malia shrugged. "Well isn't the most important thing Stiles' happiness?" Lydia asked.
"If Stiles is down for it then fine. I'll go to your date." Malia said.
"Yay!" Lydia said and hugged Malia.
"But I get to bring someone."
Malia said. Lydia fixed her hair.
"That's...fair. Who do you have in mind?"

SCOTT'S HOUSE

"You're my date. It's not a debate." Malia said. Leaving Scott confused.
"Are you asking or telling me?"
Scott asked.
"Did it sound like a question?" Malia asked sarcastically. "I'm sorry. It's just...you probably know Stiles is coming home this weekend."
"I do. I would have told you but you threatened to castrate me with your claws if I ever mentioned his name in your presence again." Scott said.
"Right. I remember. Smart man keeping your mouth shut. Anyway, Lydia wants to rub their love in my face by making me go on a date with them." Malia explained, pacing.
"I don't think that's her in__"
"Hush. Still talking. So I only agreed to this root canal if I could bring someone too. That's where you come in." Malia said. "Now you can talk."
"Why me though?" Scott asked.
"Because you're my only friend." Malia said with cute brown eyes.
"Ohh..." Scott whimpered. He felt himself caving. So...pretty. "Fine."
"Yay!" Malia said and hugged him.
"You're welcome." Scott rolled his eyes. Enjoying her warmth and boobs against her.

Date Night

Scott showed up at Malia's house to find her dressed like Rambo Barbie.
"What the hell are you wearing?"
Scott laughed. Dark eyeliner, lip gloss, stud earrings and her hair in a ponytail. Cleavage baring black tshirt. leather jacket, shorts and boots.
"Battle gear, Scott. I'm ready in the event that something pops off."
Malia said.
"No no. We're going to have a peaceful dinner and talk." Scott said.
"Uh-huh...talk." Malia lied. Scott put her hand on her head.
"Behave." Scott said.
"I will. I'll be a good girl tonight." Malia pouted. Scott smiled
"Where's your dad?" Scott asked.
"City meeting. Let's get this over with." Malia said and walked out.
"You might wanna zip up that jacket.
Your boobs are kinda..." Scott had no words. "They're...wow."
"Is something wrong?" Malia asked.
"No. Not at all. It's just...Your boobs look damn fine is what I'm saying." Scott said finally.
"Oh...Thank you." Malia said cutely.
"Thank you. I just hope can focus on the date." Scott said and drove off.

TGI Friday's

10 minutes into the date and Malia was already feeling the strain.
Watching her ex and fake friend be all cutesy and couply. They loved each other so much. They just had to express it. Holding hands under the table. Kissing...
"You said no kissing." Malia said.
"I know sweetie. We're sorry. Just got out of hand. I just missed him so much, I'm making up for lost time." Lydia said warmly. Looking into her lover's eyes. Malia looked over at Scott. Screaming inside. Scott squeezed her hand to keep her calm.
"So...You and Malia. Didn't see that coming." Stiles laughed.
"Oh he's just here to make sure I don't kill you both." Malia said dryly. Scott kicked her leg.
"Moral support. We're just friends." Scott said smiling.
"Oh. Cool. It'd be all little weird, anyway." Stiles said.
"Why would it be weird?" Scott asked.
"You know, my best friend dating my ex." Stiles said. Malia was done triggered at this point.
"Oh! Like my ex dating my friend. Weird like that?" Malia asked sarcastically.
"Eat your steak." Scott said trying to defuse the situation.
"Malia we never meant to hurt you." Stiles said. Scott took the pointy objects from her and cut her food.
"Besides, it's not like he cheated on you. You guys were broken up." Lydia said. Scott put piece of steak in her mouth. Silencing her shortly.
"They were on a break with a chance of reconciliation and you didn't give them the chance." Scott explained.
"I think she can speak for herself." Lydia said.
"You don't want her to." Scott said.
"This is silly. Can't you just forgive us and move on?" Stiles asked. Malia raised an eyebrow. Looked at Scott and held his chin.
"What are you__"
"Shut up." Malia said before kissing him. He kissed back and placed his hand on her lap and his tongue in her mouth. His fingers lightly around her neck. Whining when she pushed him away. "I feel better." Malia reached over to Lydia's side of the table and took the last roll from her plate. "Oh I'm sorry. Did you want that?"