Comfortable

Scott heard scratching at his front door and came down.
When he opened it, Malia's coyote sat in front of him. Looking up at him, before changing back to human.
"Why?" Scott asked.
"Because." Malia said and walked to the kitchen. Naked. Grabbing water.
"Is anyone in trouble? Did someone hurt you?" Scott asked.
"No!" Malia said surprised.
"Then why were you running around as a coyote, scratching on my door and naked in my kitchen?"
Scott asked.
"If you have a problem with my nakedness, get me some of your clothes." Malia said.
"I never said I had a problem with it,
I just want to know why it's happening." Scott said.
"Whatever. I'll get it myself." Malia said and walked up to his room.
Scott followed. Trying to focus on her perfect back with her cute little moles, instead of her perfectly plump and toned ass that gave him unfriendly thoughts. Then she threw on his t-shirt and boxers, making her look more precious.
"What's wrong?" Scott asked.
"Nothing." Malia lied.
"Do you want to talk?" Scott asked.
"No." Malia lied again.
"Do you mean yes?" Scott laughed.
"No." Malia insisted.
"Are you mad?" Scott asked.
"No." Malia said stubbornly.
"Are not, not mad at me?" Scott asked.
"No." Malia said crawling in his bed.
"You want sex?" Scott joked.
"No...No! No I do not." Malia laughed.
"Liar. Seriously. What's up?"
Scott asked gently. Joining her.
"Lydia called. Asked if I wanted to hang and I freaked." Malia said.
"What'd you say to her?" Scott asked.
"I lied and said I had plans. I'm still...ugh! She's my friend and all but she...I'm__" Malia struggled.
"You're hurt and angry. It's okay. You wouldn't be human if it didn't hurt." Scott said. "Is that why you ran here?"
"I wasn't planning to but yeah...I was upset and...I didn't want to be alone." Malia finally confessed. Embarrassed.
"I'll get the ice cream." Scott said and went downstairs. Malia felt vulnerable but safe.