The Brunette

"Slut.... really Sarah? That's the only thing you could think of to call me?" Sara Willis had cornered me in the bathroom between the stalls and sinks. Her clique of top prissy b's were behind her.

   I had chestnut brown hair, slightly wavy. My eyes were hazel with thick eyelashes. I am 5'5 and pretty slim. Currently I am 16 and as you could tell I am in high school.

Sarah was tall and had long, blonde hair that was currently half up, half down with a bump in the front and strands falling out in the right places. It was curled. She quickly retorted:

    "Why not? It suits you well." She looked me up and down, rolling her eyes at my hoodie and jeans. How this made me a slut was beyond me. She had her arms crossed and her hip popped out. She set the standard for the cliche queen bee of high school.

   "Get a life! And while you're at it get some fresh comebacks, maybe daddy's money can buy that too." I said this while attempting to push past her. Normally I would just sit there and wait for her to leave. She continued to blocked my way.

   "Excuse you? Since when did you think you could just walk away from me?" I rolled my eyes. I'm done with this. Everywhere I go Sarah is there to give me crap.

   "Excuse me?" I mocked in a high pitched voice. "Since now." I started to push past her and she shoved me back. I was used to her pushing me around yet today it seemed to just piss me off.

   "Leave me alone for christ sake! Do you have a life other than being a complete and utter bitch?" Her group of "friends" pulled their phones out and were recording by now.

  Sarah snapped her gum once as I was saying my last couple of words. As I finished she slapped me across the face and I felt the sting. A few strands of hair fell out of my ponytail. Tears started well up in my eyes and I felt my blood boiling.

I stood up straight and stared at her. The look I gave her obviously challenging her.

"Are you just gonna stand their and look at me? Oh that's right, you're a little bitch huh?"

  "Oh so now I'm a bitch? So original, really." I said in a fake shocked voice. I honestly didn't know what was possessing me to do this. Shut up you idiot! You are going to screw yourself over! Just shut up and walk away! I screamed at myself desperately.

"No I'm being serious, I have never been called that one before." My voice oozing with sarcasm as she glared at me thinking of something to say. Instead she smacked me again, my face stinging more.

  "You think you're so cool Sarah? But right now you are outta things to say. Now that I'm sticking up for myself. What's the princess of Lincoln High gonna do now? Hit me again? Come on do it!" She didn't so I started to walk by and again was stopped.

  "You aren't leaving, I'm not done with you. So tell us Redelle, how many times have you let guys feel you up in these stalls?" She smirked proud of herself as people laughed.

I was pissed. There was one rumor some guy started that she really sunk into. I had talked to him once because I thought he was nice but guess not.

  "I don't know why don't you ask Ricky?" Rick was her boyfriend, girls started that rumor to get her on my case even more. I used it to my advantage.

"Ohhhh damnn!" Girls began to respond. It seemed like they doubled. Drama spreads like wildfire here.

  She raised her hand and punched me. My head snapped to the side. Slowly I looked back at her and touched my lip. Seeing the red on my fingers must have thrown me overboard because I swung back in an instant. She stumbled back but quickly swung for me again.