The Mixed

(Called 'The Mixed' because she is like all of them rolled into one but is different at the same time, if that makes sense. Plus she doesn't always have the same hair color.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   2 weeks later. (Jean's POV)

     As we pilled in my truck I started the engine and peeled off. I have to admit, when we started adding onto our closed circle of two I wasn't excited at all but I actually kind of like these two.

    Cerise is pretty, but she isn't stuck up like most of these bitches and she doesn't gossip, thank fucking god.

    And Redelle sticks to herself for the most part, she comes with us but she doesn't say much at all. She snapped that one night but I don't think she has said much in the past two weeks, I talk more than she does. Maybe she isn't "warmed" up to us yet because that's saying something. I wonder what would happen if we got her shit faced?

After sitting in the truck and listening to everyone talking for about 20 minutes, I pulled into the familiar store. I got out and everyone stayed in the truck. I was a regular so they don't ID me anymore but coming in with a bunch of people would probably ruin that.

I smiled at the store clerk, Dan, and he smiled back at me. He is an older guy, bald and the greatest old man ever.

   "Back already?" I nodded at him as I grabbed the same thing I always do: Whiskey

"Back already?" I nodded at him as I grabbed the same thing I always do: Whiskey. I walked to the counter and pulled out my wallet.

"So how have you been Dan? Still here I see," I asked. Looking up at me he smiled.

"Still throwing your life to the bottom of the bottle I see." He looked up at me.

"Well you can't drink your adult life away if you don't start right at 21." I replied.

"I know you aren't 21 yet." He said bluntly. I grabbed the bottle and headed towards the door. I stopped before leaving and turned to look at him. We shared a smile and I walked out. His smile, unlike mine, was slightly concerned.

I don't get why he would give a damn about me. Or why he still lets me buy it no matter what. He doesn't even know me that well and I still feel bad every time I leave that store.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I turned onto the dirt road and we all pilled out. I opened that bottle and poured myself a small glass. As soon as we got in the bus. We sat around and played different card games.

"So glad it's the weekend," Luna sighed. I nodded in agreement.

"So do you guys ever throw parties?" Cerise asked.

"No." I replied. Why would I? More people don't need to know where this place is.

"Why not? You guys got a place-ish and enough alcohol to kill an Irish man."