Different Rode, Same Destination?

Authors Note- I've had some really complicated things go down recently so I apologize for the extremely long wait. I'm kinda falling apart but that's okay.

   "Look, I know why you like me; I'm the chase, cat and mouse. Right now you can't have me so you want me but once you get me you'll move on. Like when a cat is playing with a toy mouse." His eyes pierced into mine and he was trying to find some part of me that didn't really believe that.

   I pulled away from him. He put his hands in his pockets. The problem was that all of me believed that. I turned and started to walk back towards the car.

   "Let me take you out on an actual date." Christian called out.
I stopped and looked at him.

   "Why? Give me one good reason." I stood there and waited.
   "I just want a chance to prove to you that not all guys suck." He walked towards me. I stared at him.

  "Tomorrow at 7, you don't even have to give me your name." I contemplated it yet I don't know why. He was standing right in front of me, looking down at me.

  "Tomorrow at 7 but don't be late, I hate waiting on people." He smirked, proud of himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  5 p.m.

   "Aren't you going to start getting ready?" Cerise asked.

   "Ready for what?" I replied.

  "Umm, you're date with Christian. He'll be here at 7 which means you have to be ready by 6:30 in case he's early." She said eagerly.

   "It's not like he's actually going to show up." I sat on the couch watching Rick and Morty. "This show is amazing by the way." She glared at me.

   "Nope get your ass off my couch and go get ready..........now!" She grabbed the blanket I was sitting on out from under me, causing me to stand.

  She pushed me up the stairs and started throwing things at me, forcing me to get ready.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After she applied the last coat of mascara I stood to check the mirror when the door bell rang. She ran down stairs to get it. I turned and immediately put my shoes on.

I don't care if I'm running late, this dates not even important to me. I took my time putting on my shoes and stood to finally go check the mirror when Cerise ran in, grabbing me by the arm and headed towards the stairs.

   When I started to walk down, I watched my feet carefully so I could avoid eye contact. When I got a few steps down, I couldn't resist the temptation and glanced up.

   At the same time he did too and I watched his eyes widen for a few moments as he looked at me, then he smiled and looked down, scratching the back of his neck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   "You look gorgeous, I know I said I was going to take you on a real date but I made a picnic dinner and thought we could do that. I also brought an air mattress so we could look at the stars." Christian was rambling because I was being too quiet.

   As he drove, I couldn't help but admire him and the way he looked in his button up. Of course I was looking at his reflection in the mirror. He was so formal, but not. It was quiet for a while.

   "We're here," He sighed. "I know it's not much but it's—" "Christian it's beautiful," I spoke immediately, awing at the view in front of me.