I Lost Her - I Never Had Her From The First Place

This part is from Mike's POV.

I want to get a cigarette brake, the try to prove Simon that Paula moved on feels so wrong, she is not.

"Simon, I am so sorry for everything that we did tonight"

"I was this close to paunch you when you kissed her ear"

"She didn't even react to that, she was too focus on make you jealous by made up dates that's never happened"

"Really?"

"In our first date, I did mistake and asked her what happened between you two, she never looked at me with the snark she bad while she talked about your love"

"She always was great in make me jealous, I just can't handell when she is talking or touching another man"

"You don't even think how she hates when we watch TV and see your face with Lauren"

"I eat myself inside when I look at those picture too, I feel bad about touching Lauren like that"

"You relized how sick it is, right?"

"Mike, if we would lived in perfect world, she would have been my wife for years now"

"Hollywood sucks"

"She is good actress tho, I really got jealous from her stories"

"Yaah, I actually was jealous too 'cause our love love isn't that exciting"

"How so? She is the best I ever had, my girlfriend actually can learn some moves from Paula, even though I doubt she can do half of it"

"She is good, but she never let me her 100% even in bed, you are always in the back of her head"

"I almost yell her name during sex with my girlfriend, I actually did it several times and she didn't talked with me for several days after this, it's my way to not feel bad about this all situation"

"She loves you too, I know that if I let her chose she wouldn't think twice, even if the image thing wouldn't change"

"She told you about it?"

"I never understood why she didnt suits your image, I really believe that opposites attract and complete each othet"

"Funny how she sang about it 29 years ago and it's still right"

"I had crush on her when I was teenager, she actually made my dream come true when said yes to me but soon after that I discover I can't have her"

"You know she hates smoking"

"Would you stop for her?"

"Actually the ONLY time I didn't smoked was when we dated, she gave me an ultimatum: if you smoke you sleep in the living room"

"So you didn't smoke AT  ALL"

"I barley could fall a sleep without her by my side, actually now I drink myself to sleep because she is not there, it been like that since late 2012"

"You know, you should move on already, but you also shouldn't"

"What?"

"You are meant to be together, she is truly happy just when you are with her, I must not stand between you two it wrong"

"For Hollywood guy you are nice, you know"

"I need to go to work sadly I just nought new club"

'I used to be club guy"

"You probably hate clubs - the guys always around Paula - it kind of freaked her out that st why she foesnty come with me any more"

"Paula always has issues with self confidence how she feels about it?"

"She is sure I am chitting on on her, but I'm not doing it... Every night, just when she is not in the mood"

I can see Simon getting red with anger

"You are jerk, she deserves someone that don't look around"

"Look who is talking, you have girlfriend and you..."

"Paula doesn't count as look around, by the way I never chitting on Lauren or my other exes, just slept with Paula but they always knew about it, once a had a taste of her I just can't stop eating more, it like a spell"

"Wow, I think I will leave now, seems like you need her body more then I do"

"Oh lord! I need her"

And then I get back to the house to tell Paula I'm leaving, I wonder how long it will take till they sleep together tonight...

When I came back the next day I have found half naked Simon hugs Paula from behing and kisses her neck while she is making breakfast to them.

I can defiantly confirmed they had sex and actually I can't believe he actually took this chance, but she looks so happy, so maybe I should be that angry.

We had a little chat and now I take my things and leave, she defended HIM on our fight, it's official, I lost her, or maybe not.

She never been really mine so I actually can't really loss her.