Wish It Could Be Reality

"That night was magical"

"You played with my hair for 10 minutes and then I asked you to join me"

"You were so hot and wet that and I couldn't not join you, after a second you were on me"

"Si, I wish we could do it without feeling like I'm bad person that ruin your relationship"

"We aren't doing any thing, darling"

"Every second I feel like am going to explode, Simon"

"You think it easy on me, the sexiest woman in the world on top of me wet and naked"

"I'm not talking just about right now, I can't handell see Terri touches you or kiss you"

"That's why I am trying to make her come just to the stupid parties cause you hate it and I hate to be alone through, it feels like I'm alone without you there"

"I thought you love this mingling thing"

"I don't need to mingle with any of those people, when you there, you make it interesting, cause you are funny and you actually get my humor not like
the rest of the Americans"

"You want to hear secret? I come to those parties sometimes just to make you happy because Nigel always says you are shit when I'm not there"

"Nigel should take a step back from you, he trys to hard to get..."

"To my pants, I know but you are to big for him to have a place there"

"You told him that?"

"No in those words, but yeah and he told me you are a jerk, I told him at least this jerk respects me not because he had some fantasy about me"

"Wow, it harsh"

"I learn from the best, didn't I?

"If he touchs you even if it a joke I'll kick him"

"Make love to me here in the bath, like you are mine
and I'm yours"

"God please don't make her regret this please"

"Oh god yes, yes, YES!!! Simon, YES, I'm your just yours, oh lord, YES, I DO Simon I DO"

"When you screamed I DO I could see our wedding"

"Our wedding as for your and Terri's?"

"I never imegined wedding with anyone but you"

"I will marry you, when the it will be right time"

"How I change my image?"

"Be in a show where you can be nice, where you can be you"

"So we will wait long time..."

"Good things come slow, sometimes too slow"

"Please wait for me, please don't run away"

"How you sure, that you would still love me then?"

"You got my heart"

"How do you know some other woman can get it?"

"No one can light me up like you"