The Lighter - Part 2

"When I dragged you back to bed, I woke up and looked at you shocked, I thought you would get up and leave, I beard that you hate when the woman act like a needy little girl and try to make you hug her or do any thing that say affection but you hugged me tighter'

"You knew I never did this before, with other womam they are usurly half dressed after road one or rather I'm am gone, that night I felt the need to prove to you I'm still there and I'm not leaving because I understood you think men leave you because they think you don't deserved their stay but you desrve it, they are not deserves to stay with you if you ask me, when I woke up without you the next day, I realized I want to deserve to stay with you and it scared the hell out of me"

"When I woke up at 5 the next day I tried to get up to go to the bathroom and you held me so tight that I couldn't move so I kissed you and whispired to you that I'll be back so you let me go and when I came back I saw you didn't change the way you lied there and kept my place then I got there and second didn't passed and I felt your arms hold me tight again and I wondered if you feel that I never felt safe like this before"

"The second time you didn't came back tho, I woke up and it felt cold and weird not to have you there, but this time you left a little note, I smiled your shampoo on it and wo dered how that would feel to shere shower with you'

"During the shower I wondered if you would join me of I want to ask but them I told mysrlf that you don't see me as that sexy so I ended the shower somner and want to the kitchen and wondered what to make us for breakfast and then I realized it that I didn't make breakfast for a mam for so long but I felt great when I reminded myself you are the one I'm makimg it for, I actually was scrrad if you would even like what I'm making for you"

"You think that I cared for the food? It was the best I ate for a while tho"

"Can I get a kiss with that breakfast or should I wait for desert for it? You asked me with wink"

"You then surprised me when you told that you are not that hungry"

"I wanted to see if you liked my cook and actually asked myself when was the best moment to kiss you"

"I felt that ypu wamt to kiss me, if I said i liked your food, so I told you you should eat youf plat before I eat it"

"You then gave me a bite and I want "oh lord it worked out bloody good"

"You were so sexy that moment and I felt that I am getting hard"

"I told you "Oh Si I am glad you stayed" then I kissed you"

"You surprise me again and I couldn't control myself, I don't even rember how but we ended of on the dining table"

"And then, Ryan, of course, ruined our moment"

"He knocked at your door and I wanted to kill him"

"Paula, did you heard from Cowell he had a plane ride and didn't call me yet, oh you look like you just had sex..."

"Plan ha? I think you can say it crashed on my dining table...now if you excuse me I need to take care of the sexy British pilot"

"Simon told me before he  left the club he is going to the airport..."

"Ryan, Si came to me last night, there was no plane he needed to catch, he held me very tight tho"

"Don't play with this fireman, you will get burn"

"Then I came, Ryan, if someone got burnt it was me, not Paula, but to tell you the thuth I prefed to get burnt by her then get cold shower from the girls you intertuced me last night"

"He was so shocked and left and I felt how you took me in your arms again and I felt I am home again"

"In Wednesday after the Ryan asked me if there is something between us in Wednesday after that and I told him that I am not deserve to have anything with you yet and I relized that you are the only one that can understand what I meant so I didn't tried to explain it to him, then he imtertuce me to Terri and I wished you will come and stop this and I felt bad when I saw you hurt face when you saw Terri for the first time"

"In the minute you left my hotel room I knew I lost any chance with you and I wondered if I had one at all and then I realized you left the lighter next to my bed"

"You know, I had another lighter, I left it there to make you understand I want you to use it and remember the way we made love because I knew I would never forget"

"I used it a lot in the Idol days to make you understand I love you not the guys I dated"

"When I saw that you used it, it lighted up my mood"

'Terri didn't notice it? I would have done jealousy scene"

"She isn't that smart to understand the lighter lights up mood and she actually poshed me to you, specially when the jerks left you, because I was talking about you all the while I was with her"

"You rember the night I caotch Sam kissing someone in the club and I sand you 'please come over" massege?"

"It was the weirdest thing ever, Terri and I were in the start of hot sex and your text came, she read it and in no time I was already in my car"

"I wasn't in the mood for anything and you came straight to my bath and you played with my hair"

"That night was magical'