Chapter 2. Kidnapped

*************************************Recap !
Chapter 1. Kidnappers
"Naruto-oji-chan......" I muttered, my lips curling into a confident smirk as I stared right back into his deep-blue eyes, "I'll become a hokage that will share everyone's pain !" I paused, reaching out my hand to him, "So please, feel free to lean onto me !"

He froze, then smiled back softly, ruffling my hair, then took my small hands into his big ones.

"Thank you." He said.

I grinned back, "No problem"
************************************
Sarada's PoV
"That right....." I muttered, getting back up to my feet, as the terrified feeling stated fading away.

"I won't give up, NEVER to the likes of you !" I screamed, glaring at him with my now blood red eyes.

***
???'s PoV
Well, well, well, she finally showed her trump card.

The sharingan.....

"Well. You finally get serious huh, Sarada-chan~" I cooed, smirking.

She glared back.

Owch, scary~♥♥

"I don't want to hear your jibber-jabber ! Let's just get this finish with !" She stated, running to me with her kunai.

"Shira Tensei" I chanted, swirling a protective orb around me.

But the crazy girl didn't even slowed down her speed, in fact, quickening it, as her red sharingans was very imitating.

"Chaa !" She yelled, throwing her kunais at me, and of course, my orb blocked it.

After that, I dispel the jutsu, then punched her, but she disappeared into a puff of smoke.

Shadow clone !?

I scolded myself for being careless again, when the girl appeared behind me with her fist gripped tightly.

"Ha ! Got you !"

"Shira Tensei !" I yelled again.

The gravity expanded, pushing her back harshly, but the girl disappeared into smoke again.

"Damnit ! Fight me !" I yelled, finally losing my patients, as I started doing a set of handsigns, "Banso Ten'in !"

*Banso Ten'in = Universal Pull

The hiding girl was forcefully pulled towards me, due to me controlling the gravity.

Sarada's PoV
I could feel myself being pulled to him, even though I was holding onto the tree very tightly.

"Gahhh !" I yelped, feeling myself flying towards him.

Then, he changed, "Shira Tensei !" He yelled, using the same jutsu again.

Not giving me a chance to break free, I was flung down to the ground hard, as my glasses broke into half.

"Uhkk !" I spat out blood, holding my stomach, squeezing my eyes painfully, "H-h....ow...?"

He smirked, dusting his jacket, "So ? Not faking it now, am I ?" He mocked.

I glared, ignoring my hurting stomach as I got back up to my feet, staring right into his eyes.

If I could get him into a gen-----

But then, his red eyes started swirling, changing into purple ripple-like pattern.

I stopped my genjutsu casting, my red eyes was full of shock, my lips quiver fearfully, as I choked out the word, "How ?"

"Heh, didn't you heard of Rinnegan before ?" He taunted, his purple kekkei genkai staring right back to my sharingan.