Chapter 10. Gaara goes crazay

Recap
Chapter 9. Akatsuki Again ?
************************************
Sarada's PoV
"Sarada wait !" Zui called, stopping them turned his route to the top of the current tree.

I looked up, and saw the Takuzo's hawk was sending us another mission.

Guess, he thought that we were having fun too.

Zui smiled nervously, guessing from his expression that he was thinking just the same thing as I am.

To : Zui & Sarada♥

Zui. Your dead when you come back. Sarada. You're going to face punishment as well.

Fuck.

Anyway. Since you two are the closest to the mission's destination. You two are responsible for it.

Capture Kazekage's sand container.

By any means necessary.

From : Takuzo

"I guess, we are going to face the leaf again." zui sighed, keeping the scroll back to his pocket.

I was in my clothes that Zui brought with us, that I was grateful for, and apologized for drowning him.

I nodded, then placed a finger on my chin, "We need to go stealth for this one." I commanded.

Which, he nodded and we went on our new mission that is ranked as an SS class.

Great.

Now that I can murder that fuckin' wood user
************************************
???'s Pov
"Ah~ Hello Hawk-san." I smiled at the eagle who landed on my shoulder, putting my paper crane down and took the mission scroll assigned to me at his claw.

I rolled open the scroll and started reading it.

Hey little brother.
I'm sorry to ask for you of this. But Sarada and Zui are on a SS mission. So, you will go to assist them since your coordinate is just 30 miles away.

From Takuzo.

I thought I told Nii-sama*[1] that I couldn't do stuff like fighting.

I sighed loudly, stuffing the scroll to my pocket then let the creature fly away.

Dusting my shoulder then continued to fold the paper crane that I once stopped.

Zui-san got a new partner ?

Uchiha Sarada-san...huh.....

I guess I'll go this time.

Finishing the last step, and the little crane in my palm started to gain a newborn life, lightly flapping it paper wings.

It left it's home and flew away to his destiny that he was bound to came across with.

Smiling at the life I created, I stood up, dusting my pants, then wore my backpack.

I pulled out a piece of paper from my pocket and fused it with my chakra, throwing it out and it turned into a big eagle.

"Hello, Eagle-san." I greeted politely, climbing on it's back, "Let's go."

And so, the predator took off, and I sat on it's back carefully, scared of falling off.

"How is Sarada doing....?" I muttered off, my mind was sinking into daydream mode, as my paper eagle was taking me to the destination.