Chapter 9. Akatsuki again ?

Recap !
Chapter 8. The encounter
******************
Boruto's PoV
Sarada.....

Please....

I forced one of my eye to see the whole incident happen because snake partner was out cold.

"STOP !!" I croaked out loudly, tears were spilling out as I yelled out.

Her hand stopped right in front of my torso, and I was sucking in big gasps of air due to the nervousness that overwhelmed me.

"Boru......to ?"

My eyes widen in happiness hearing that, and I nodded my head vigorously, yelling, "YES ! DO YOU REMEMBER ? IT'S ME ! BORUTO ! UZUMAKI BORUTO-DATTEBASA
******************

Sarada's PoV
What is this ?

My lips quivered, as multiple particular familiar scenes started to slam and force it's way into my mind.

My chidori and lightning armor disappeared as I gripped on my head painfully, trashing my head while cold beads of sweat was dripping down.

***
Swosshhhh---!
***

"Mokuton : Mokujoheki"
[Wood Release : Wood Locking Wall]

Crap.

I forced my sharingan to sense the danger ahead and was able to dodge the incoming attack that was sent to me by jumping back, behind the blonde who blacked out.

Panting heavily thanks to the unknown headache that was happening to me at a very bad timing, I'm at a very bad situation with a more powerful enemy and myself already struggling to not fall unconscious.

"Who the hell are you !?" I yelled, forcing myself to stand strong.

Come on Sarada ! You're stronger than this ! After the hell training with Team Fallen, and being a proud Uchiha, you can win this !

The blank-looking shinobi who looks like a sensei-rank enemy paid me no mind which irritates me.

Seeing the wood that once I thought wanted to attack me wrapped the blonde and the blue-haired inside a dome, he finally turned his attention back to me.

"Surrender. Or be defeated." He didn't answer me and just left me with two choices.

Is he mocking me !?

Fuck niceness !

I'll kill three of them !

right here right now !

Having this unwavering thought in my mind, the headache finally disappeared and my chakra was fully recovered thanks to the short rest I had when he was busy protecting the two about to be dead boys.

I didn't answered and made my attack as an answer, "Katon : Gyokaku no jutsu ! [Fire release : fireball jutsu]" I chanted, blowing out my fiery burst of flames.

Stopping when my lungs are out of air, I smirked knowing he had to be burnt to dust.

That's the punishment to underestimate an Uchiha !

"Well, not bad for a brat."

My eyes widen in shock and anger, but quickly reacted by changing into a more defensive stance.

There he stood unharmed and smiling so mockingly that I want to rip that stupid smirk off his ugly face.

He blocked it.