Chapter 12. Yazira Konan

Sarada's PoV
"It's been a fucking hour." Zui whispered at my ear, carefully examining the mother hen's reaction, "when is he going to stop !?"

I glanced back at him, then back to Takuzo, shrugging my shoulders, showing that I, myself have no clue.

Anyhow, Zui should be grateful for Takuzo since the death penalty has been cancelled thanks to my pleading.

And, here, We are hearing to a fuckin' hour rant, with my punishment increased.

"Rada----SARADA ! Did you listen to what I said !?" I quickly snapped out of my trance, nodding at his question.

He bought it, and smiled widely, patting my head softly, "Good girl ! So, the moral of this lesson, is......" He trailled off, placing his hands of his hips.

"Boyfriend comes first in any situation !"He pouted, tapping my nose, and I blushed smiling back at him.

He blushed back for no reason and kissed me on the lips and I kissed back with the same passion he has.

"AHEM !"

We paused, I blushed turning away from the two while Takuzo giving a death glare to the red haired.

"I know you two are lovers and all..." He muttered quietly seeing his death was near, rubbing the back of his head, "BUT THEY ARE STILL SINGLES IN THIS WORLD OKAY ?!"

Takuzo rolled his eyes, then smooched on my cheek, "That's their problem~" he cooed, pampering me like he always does.

I smiled gratefully at his kindness, then harshly nudged Zui in his stomach, making him shut up holding the specific spot, "Thank you Takuzo." I pecked his nose, then dragged Zui with me to finish our punishment.

"HEY ! HEY ! I'M NOT DOING THAT PUNISHMENT !"

"SARADA !"

"PLEASE !! I BEG YOU ! NOOOOOOO !!"

***
"What ?"

Me and Zui said in unison, still unable to believe our punishment will cost such a bleeding price.

"Exactly." Takuzo nodded, crossing his arms, then lightly narrowed at eyes at us, "Who told you two that you guys can go on a vacation !?"

We shut our retorts, and lowered our heads, "Sorry." We apologize simultaneously.

He sighed, leaning back to his chair and pinched his nose, "I told you two. That's dangerous. And it cost your and our lives ! What if they called the shinobi forces on you !........

We both was patiently listening to his same old rant that he always gives us when we did something without notifying him.

He saw us blanked out and slammed him hand on his desk, smiling dangerously, "Good. Not listening to my advices huh ?!" He growled out much more furious and we gulped, "YOU TWO WILL HAVE NO MISSIONS FOR A WEEK !"

Our freedom.

But, having no choice, We could only nodded in defeat, placing our fist in front of the heart, "We hereby submit ourselves to Takuzo Nagato."

"The oh great leader that rules all...." Zui added quietly, but I heard it, and failed to suppress a giggle.

Takuzo caught it and glared harder, "A MONTH !"

"NO !"

I instantly pleaded, with my fingers intertwined together, sitting on my knees as I gave muster a pair puppy-eye.