Chapter 4. Torture

"Stop !"

I yelped, feeling the stinging pain on my skin as tears were filling up on my eye.

"Please !" I breath in a cold breathe when a droplet came onto my arm, "Stop !!" I yelled.

He stopped, placing the bucket to the side, and grinned maniacally, "Well, are you ready to obey me ?"

I grit my teeth, glaring at him despite the burning wound he gave me, "NO !" I yelled loudly.

He narrowed his eyes at my answer, scooping a big scoop of water and dumped in onto my burning flesh.

"KYAAAAAAA !"

I let out a terrifying screech, feeling the immense pain that I have not ever tasted when training with Kakashi-sensei.

After the pain got lighter, I let my head fell down, tears streaming down but kept up my stubborn act.

He growled, then stopped, looking like he remembered something and gave me his usual sick smile.

"Hey. Remember that I promised you to tell you my name if you win ?" He cooed, that sent shivers down my spine.

Takuzo's PoV
I giggled seeing her flinch visibly, and continued, "You didn't though." I pouted, my tone was obviously disappointed, "But, It's okay. I'll tell you, in reward for handling my torture like a good girl !" I praised, then coughed to clear my throat.

And a reward for seeing my moves with the sharingan, which practically is impossible.

"My name is Takuzo Nagato." I announced, seeing her dead onxy eyes staring at the ground, and smiled, "Your leader !"

Suddenly, she lifted up her head and stared at me blankly.

"I'll never work for you." She spatted, which I frowned at.

I sighed, sitting on a chair that is in front of her, staring at her with sad eyes, "Why won't you just cooperate ?" I groaned loudly, messing with my hair.

She didn't answer, just staring at the ground.

I gritted my teeth, then stood up, flipping the chair away, which made a loud "bang" sound.

"DON'T YOU DARE GIVE ME THAT ATTITUDE !" I roared, kicking the table that is full of torture materials.

They fell down making a loud ruckus, but I couldn't care much, I was too pissed off.

She still kept her quiet act.

"UCHIHA !" I yelled, pulling my hair harshly, my red eyes were full of blood-streams, obviously furious, "ANSWER ME !"

Again, I smash everything apart, the only thing in my mind was wanting the fucking girl to say something.

****

"Takuzo !!"

Zui came to me, his eyes were scared, and I frowned again.

Why couldn't she look at me like that !!!???

"WHHHHYYYYYYYYY !!!!" I bellowed loudly, clutching on the sharp part of my knife very tightly, blood was dripping down.

A pair of puppets grabbed my arms and held me down firmly, I trashed my head around wanting to escape but he was fighting it with even strength.

"CALM DOWN TAKUZO !" He yelled, moving his fingers, and the puppets showed their weapons, "SHE'S MENTALLY DYING !"

I stopped upon hearing that.

Ahhh~ So, she's in the process. Ha ! I thought she could actually resist.

I smiled, calming down rather quickly, my chakra level's decreasing rapidly.

He felt it and summoned the chakra strings back, the two puppets were also kept back to their respective scrolls.

I grinned in relive, patting my chest, "Woah ! Just a second there, I was terrified." I whined, "Well, I need to get something to eat. Look after her for a while for me, Kay ?" I smiled and left my torture room.

****
Zui's PoV
I nodded silently, seeing him close the door, then turned my attention back to the girl who was literally breaking down.

Slowly, I walked to her, "Hey." I called out softly, not wanting to scare her.

She didn't answer, and I sighed, knowing I need to wait for her to recover and sat beside the chair that she was tied to.

****
"Thank you."

She finally answered after a fucking 10 minutes wait.

I rolled my eyes, but nodded nonetheless, "No problem."

"I see you still refuse to obey his orders."

She nodded, the chain on her wrist was making loud clanking noises which I'm already used to.

"Are you going to obey him later ?"

She shook her head.

I smiled softly at the answer, and sighed at her stupidity.

She's just like me all right. When I first refused to be alliances with Takuzo.

"You will." I said firmly, "Sooner or Later, you'll find yourself succumbing to him." I answered, feeling the nostalgia and defeat again.

She nodded at my answer, which surprise me again.

"But...until...Then.....I won't.....say Yes......." her sore voice croaked out, I heart clenched at her fragile form, "I...won't..give....up..." She muttered.

I smiled, "I see."

You're a strong girl.

But, as I said.

You'll succumb.

No matter how hard you resist.

You'll succumb.

****
End Chapter