Chapter 17 "Badasses"

After the movie Emily dropped me off at home. It was about 6. When I got home i texted Jake.
*Wanna have some fun tonite?*
*Uh yeah! Aaron was gonna pick me up at 8 if that's okay*
*Yep c u soon? *
*On my way*
I then decided to actually ask my mom if Jake could come over. I would never want my mother to make him feel uncomfortable in my house.
"Hey can Jake come over tonight?" I asked her, as she was writing an email.
"Sure, just not too late. You need more sleep than you've been getting lately." She said, not even looking up.
"Aaron and him are hanging out like at 8 so he'll be gone by then." I told her, knowing she couldn't care less.
"That's great just no later then that." And she waved me off, so I left to freshen up for Jake.
I went to my living quarters and changed. I slipped on some lace underwear, just incase, also I changed to a lace bra and a loose V-neck shirt. With some little spandex to top off my look. I heard the door bell rang and Greg must have answered it, which means that he'll be in my room within 30 seconds and in my bed after another 30 seconds. I laughed at how slutty my mind has been getting.
I sat on the edge of my bed waiting for him. A minute passed and no Jake. I went over to glance in my mirror. I slapped on some lipgloss. Still no Jake. When I was about to text him,I heard a knock on my door.
"Come in!" I said, assuming it was Jake. I was right.
"Sup my sexy girlfriend?" He said, slipping in through my door and taking his shirt off.
"What took you so long?" I asked, standing up and walking towards him. We grabbed each others hips and swayed back and forth.
"Greg gave a little talk to me." He said, a little uneasy.
"Shit what did he say?" I said, pausing in my motions.
"He told me to not cheat off of you or to knock you up." He said, raising his eyebrows.
"He's learned everything he knows from overhearing high schoolers conversations on the bus." I explained to Jake. He nodded.
"That explains a lot." He said. Cheat off of. Wow. This isn't a test in school.
Jake reached down and he put his hands on my bare skin. Slowly he made his way up and he slipped my shirt off, exposing my hidden breasts, port and scar. I don't know where he learned all of this, it's romantic gold.
We found ourselves on my bed. He had this new thing tonight. Jake kissed and kissed around my incision. I let my hands follow his path into the top of his boxers. He made a move towards the clasp of my bra. He stopped for a second but I didn't restrict him or say anything.
Eight o'clock rolled around and Jake put back on the clothes he took off. I slipped on my satin mini bathrobe to walk him out. Thankfully neither my mother nor Greg were around. It's not like I'd have to worry about my dad wandering around right? Wrong. Just kidding, we were home alone. I put my hands on his shoulders and moved to the tip of my toes and gave him a kiss goodbye. I turned around and let my hips sway a little more than usual as I went back inside. I slowly closed the door starring down at Jake. He isn't the only one who knows how to be romantic. Maybe I'm slightly more a slutty romantic girl, but romantic none the less.
I went up to my room and popped my pills dry. I didn't even watch television or anything, I just fell right asleep. After 5 minutes or so, I heard a knock on my window, I looked at my phone and had 5 messages from Jake. I turned on the lights in my room and saw that Jake was outside my room. I went to let him in.
"Romeo much?" I said, helping him in. "I didn't look at my phone, why did you come back? Not that I don't want you here." I rambled on.
"Aaron never picked me up, his plans changed. But my mom doesn't know that." He said, walking towards my bed.
"And mine doesn't either... I get you know." I said with a big grin. I followed him to my bed. We didn't do much, just cuddled and slept.
I woke up to hearing a knock on my door. It was almost noon.
"Emma wake up! Emily's here to see you!" She said. I turned to Jake with a panicked expression plastered on my face and he went into my closet with a smile.
"Ok just have her come in!" I shouted back to her, then I saw Emily walk in.
"What the hell Em? Why didn't you respond? I've been calling and texting you for hours! I thought you were lying unconscious somewhere or some thing." She said. Emily hugged me, then turned right around and slapped me.
"Well sorry! I just got the best nights sleep. Sex really wears you out." I said, trying to conceal my smile.
"Na uh. You didn't! Tell me you didn't." She demanded.
Jake came out of the closet, well my closet, he's not gay or anything. "It was amazing!" He said, without his shirt on.
"You better be lying tell me your kidding!" She said in a panicked tone. Jake and I glanced at each other then he nodded from behind Emily's back.
"Ok we're lying." He said, Emily looked relieved.
"But he did sleep over." I said, going over to hug Jake.
"Rebels" she remarked looking down on us, "does anyone else know?"
"Nope," I said honestly, "my mom thinks he left like 8 last night and his mom thinks he's at Aaron's."
"Oh you two..." She said, popping down on my bed. "Can we watch a movie?" She asked. We nodded and I sat In between her and Jake. "Is Aaron hot?"
"He's decent." I responded, before remembering that my boyfriend was also in the room. He gave me a judging look. "Nothing compared to Jake of course though." I gave him a little kiss and he smiled.
Not too long into the movie, my mom knocked on the door.
"Can we come in?" I was confused on who 'we' is but I let her in anyways. Following her trailed jakes mom Jane, and Emily's mom Mona.
"Is this like an intervention or something?" Jake asked, sitting up a little more than before.
"No." His mom said, smiling at my mom. "We have a surprise for you." She said.
"How would you guys like to go to aspen after your next infusions for Christmas and your birthdays?" She said pointing to Emily and I when she said birthdays.
"Hell yeah!" I said answering for everyone. Am I dreaming? Or dead? They all smiled. "Wait what's the catch?" I said, knowing it was too good to be true.
"You have to bring Greg with you." My mom said.
"Conference!" I called and we huddled on my bed. That's where we agreed that we would love too, just as long as we can chuck Greg in ski school.
"Were all good?" Emily asked.
"Just you're all cleared by your doctors, but you can only ski every other day, be careful and self monitor. Just because you can ski every other day, doesn't mean you must, but you can stick Greg in ski school everyday." Mona told us.
We all hugged each other and thanked them. After they left I kissed Jake. Then I turned to Emily.
"You want one? No homo." I asked her, she tapped on her check and I gave her a little smooch. This is going to be the best trip of my life.

Shall I continue the flashback? Or leave it for a sense of mystery?

Xoxo

.

.

.
Do you think you know how the flashback ends? Yeah I bet you
Guys have a fairly good idea.

.

.

.
Insta @chronically_fab
.

.

Thanks for the 312+ views!