1 - Drunk -

"Mhhh... Baby..more," Lisa moaned into Taehyung's ear.

"Did I say to speak? I only want to hear those beautiful moans that come from your mouth," Taehyung said in a husky tone.

Basically, Taehyung was a cheater. He would be with Lisa most of the time when he wasn't with Jungkook. This would be expected.

He would only do this because he liked doing this.

This is just big love affair to cause pain to both of them in the end.

________________

Jungkook's POV

6:00 a.m.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I got out of bed and did my morning routine as always.
Taehyung goes out every night with his 'friends' or shall I say, I'm guessing a side chick. I'm not sure if he has one, but I really don't care at this point.

I headed downstairs as I smelled delicious pancakes being made.

"Morning Kookie," Jimin said in a welcoming voice as he continued to make the pancakes in front of him.

"Good morning to you too Jimin," I responded back with a smile.

I sat down at one of the stools at the breakfast bar. Jimin handed me breakfast as he served himself some as well. Then he sat next to me. While we were eating, I could tell he was giving me side glances.    I knew he looked concerned based on the bruises on my face.

Jimin asked with a concerned tone,"You okay Kookie? You got a bruise on your lip."

I nodded my head.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I just bit my lip accidentally," I said trying to sound convincing.

"Okay, I just want to make sure your okay, Kookie," he replied as he smiled at me.

"Thanks Jimin."

Jimin is rather close to me than the other members. He's been by my side since our trainee days and would help me through the thick and thin. I'm really happy and glad I have a friend like him. He helps me by distracting me from Taehyung. I could really care less from what that asshole is doing at the moment.

You might be thinking, if your upset about the relationship then break up with the guy. Well, here's the thing, I can't. I can't break up with him or neither of us can because they'll be consequences. BigHit, our company, would find out one way or another. Either they kick us out of group or even worse, fire us from the company. That's why for now we keep this 'relationship' going.

We headed to practice as usual. I was just hoping these bruises go away soon or else the fans are going go be suspecting something is up. Then they're going to start spreading false rumors. Trust me, I don't need anything else right now than having to be looking
at false rumors that could potentially ruin my reputation later on.

"Hey Kook? You good there bro? You look like a wreck," Namjoon asked me with a concerned expression on his face.

"Yeah. I'm okay. Thanks for asking though," I gave him a sly smile. I hope that could convince him at least.

After practice was over my phone started to ring.

Who could it be?

I picked up and it was my dad. He's a CEO of his Idol company that he owns.

We talked for a a bit and he asked me about how my career is going and all. He called me to ask me that he wants to meet me at the company for some help that he needs. I agreed and headed my way over there.