11 - Meet Up -

Taehyungs POV

When I heard the voice, I immediately recognized it. It's her.

"It's you." I say in a growly tone.

"Well, well, well, it's nice to hear you again Kim Taehyung." The cold voice says in a manipulative tone as it comes from the girl.

"What the hell do you want?" I scowl at her as my expression darkens.

"Well, I just want to see you. What, I can't TaeTae?" her voice turned to a sicking tone that I never would want to hear from her. The way she said 'TaeTae' just makes me want to regret my life decisions.

"First, don't call me TaeTae ever again. Second, if your up to something your ass is done for. And three, don't even evolve Jungkook into this." I blurt out in a angry tone.

"Fine lover boy, I won't drag pretty boy into this. But, can I least just talk to you?"

"Your talking to me right now."

"I mean face to face idiot."

"Well, you should've said so in the first place brat."

"Geez, what crawled up your ass?"

"Nothing, fine... Where do you want to meet?"

"How about the Min's?"

"Alright, what time?"

"How about 10:30 tomorrow?

"Alright, sounds good."

"Bye, Tae."

"Bye." I hung up. And with that I just mumbled to myself.

"What have I done.." I face palm myself.

Jungkook starts to wake up as he rolls over and lays on his side looking all cozy and cuddly under the blanket.

"mmmm....Hey TaeTae.." he says as he rubs his eyes.

"Kookie, go back to sleep." I reply, stroking his hair gently.

"You okay?"

I nod my head at his response.

He smiles at me and goes back to sleep.

Well, tomorrow is going to be one heck of a day alright. I'm going to be meeting Lisa again. It's been a while since I've seen her, I think she doesn't know about Jungkook with the whole twins thing anyway. If your wondering why I'm meeting up with the brat, it's because I just want to get this off my back because knowing her, she's clingy as hell, that's for sure, she's a little bitch and she just wasn't a good person anyway.

If you remember me having an affair with her a along time ago as I was still with Jungkook at the time and still am. That was just a dick move honestly. Did I really want to hurt the poor boy at the time and moment? No, I didn't want to, But knowing how I am, I would say otherwise. Have I changed over the amount of time? I say half and half. Am I still the dick I was? Yes, I am. Have I changed in behavior? I'd say a bit in a way. Anyways, enough with bickering about me, let's continue.

"Well, tomorrow is gonna be long day for me, rather well rest then." I mumble to myself as I lay down, put my phone on the nightstand, and go to bed.

The morning comes to a start as I wake up and and see a peacefully snoring Jungkook next me sleeping soundly like a baby.

I chuckle quietly at how he looks and get ready for the day ahead.

After I get dressed and fix my hair, I head downstairs to get breakfast as Jin is fixing up breakfast for the rest of the boys and the twins.