7 - Parents -

Taehyung's POV

I wake up at someone saying my name.

"Taehyung, get up. We have to go to practice. And get the twins to school."

I open my eyes and see that Jungkook is on top of me. And is shaking me to wake up.

I turn my head and saw the clock.

6:35 a.m

"Crap, we're gonna be late!" I say as I jump out of bed and head downstairs to my room to get ready. I put my clothes on. And got dressed. Jungkook gets the twins ready and Jimin is in the kitchen always making breakfast.

"Morning Tae." Jimin says as he hands me my breakfast.

"Morning Jimin. Thanks." I say as I smile to him.

"Your welcome." he says as he goes to the table and serves the rest.

"Morning uncle Tae." the twins say as the go towards me and hug me.

"Morning guys." I say as I smile to them.

Jungkook gets to the kitchen and starts to eat. After that, all of us go to practice. And on our way, we leave the twins at school. We make our way into the studio and see the rest of the boys are there.

"Hey guys." Jin says as he waves at Jungkook, Jimin and I.

"Hey." I say as I wave back at them.

We warm up, then start to dance to our new single DNA. While we're dancing. Jin comes over to me and pats me on the shoulder.

"Yah, someone is looking for you?" he says as he hands me my phone.

"Okay." I say in a confused tone.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hi, Taehyung, it's nice to hear you again after a long time." the deep male voice says at the end of the other line.

"Dad?" I say in shocked tone.

"Yes, it's your old man, Taehyung. How've you've been? How is Seoul?" he says as he chuckles.

"I've been good, and Seoul is pretty cool, you dad?" I say as I smile.

"I've been good too, your mom is here with me. Do you want to talk to her?" he says.

"Yeah." I say as I nod my head at his question.

"Hi Taehyung. It's been so long since I talked to you. I miss you so much. I love you." my mom says in a happy tone.

"I know mom. I miss you a lot too, and I love you." I say as I smile.

"Anyway, your father and I have to discuss something with you." she says in a serious tone.

"What is it?" I ask curiously.

"You will know later, when we tell you, you still remember where your father's company is?" she asks.

"Yeah I know."

"Good, we'll see you later, Taehyung. Bye."

"Bye." I say as I hang up.

My dad is a CEO, he owns one of the top best music companies in Korea named MC Entertainment. And for my mom she's a a famous fashion designer, she has a famous fashion line in Korea as well. It's been three years since I've seen my parents. When Bangtan debuted, I was only eighteen and finished high school. At the time, PD-Nim told us we had to focus on our music. So, I moved from Dageu to Seoul, it was a big change for me. I was going to my miss my family. But, I was excited because I was going to be become an Idol.