Chapter 4 (Conor's POV)

It's amazing how people change. A large group of women dressed to impressed to impress were just pushing around another young lady, and as soon as they saw the doorman, they were all smiles.

"Conor?"

I tore my eyes away from the glass wall, turning to face my manager.

"Yeah?"

"The entrants have arrived." She sighed, looking me in my eyes, which I avoided, finding more interest in my shoes. She cleared her throat, but it didn't make me lift my gaze. "Please be on your best behaviour."

I scoffed. "You do know it's only for 2 weeks, right? It's not like they'll mean anything to me in a months' time."

Her perfectly eyebrows narrowed. She opened her mouth to say sopmething, but I was spared becuase she was interupted by a knock at the front door. Sighing, she went to answer it.

In filed 50 people, all saying 'hi' to me as they passed. I was suprised to see a few men, but majority og the group were women dressed as though they were going to get laid tonight. Pfft. You wish. I was really starting to regret signing that paper until one girl walked in completely different to every other person in the room. She was dressed normally, for one. She waved at me, a proper one, rather than wiggling her fingers at me, winking or giving me a slinky smile, and then she thanked Jenny. After she closed the door, my manager stared after her. That girl captured both our attention. I dismissed her to the back of my mind. She was nothing special.

All 50 entrants found a place to sit, on one of the 50 chairs seti in a circle, in the middle of the room.Once everyone was seated, Jenny walked into the centre.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Please vote if you like this story :) Comment :P

~Born2dance_143 :)