Chapter 4

Kakashi was about to leave his office and head to the gate when Kazeshi appeared with a piece of letter in his hand.

"A letter delivered from the Snow ANBU. It seems the snow's famous Purple Flower will also be coming here, escorting the princess."

"The Purple Flower of the Snow?? The only female shinobi who mastered all five elements and also the creater of the Snow Jutsu?"

"In the flesh, Rokudaime-sama."

Kakashi and Kazeshi was shocked to see a girl with long silver hair sitting on Kakashi's office desk. She wore a white mask with flower petal designs and white robes with the name of the Land of Snow on the back of it. Her purple eyes gave her the nickname of 'Purple Flower' as it was the only thing her enemies could see before they die.

"Sorry to come by in such a short notice. The princess send me here earlier to inform you that Her Highness will be coming only by tomorrow morning, seeing that the village is still preparing."

"No worries, miss..."

"Ayame Hatake, Rokudaime-sama."

Kakashi went still, his eyes widened as he stared at Ayame who was fixing her white cloak.

"I'll be taking my leave. Where would I be staying during the princess's stay here in Konoha?"

"Kazeshi will take you there. Hope you have a enjoyable stay here in Konoha."

"My pleasure, Hokage-sama."

With a bow, Ayame left the room, escorted by Kazeshi who looked at Kakashi worriedly before leaving.

"A Hatake?? I thought I was the only one....."

Kakashi was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice the tattoo on his shoulder glow again.

____________________________________

Only the sound of footsteps filled the empty hallway as Ayame and Kazeshi walked side by side in silence.

"His Fang Beast has awaken."

"I know. Raikiri sensed me that night when Raikiri imprinted on him. That's one of the reason I'm here. Hime-sama wouldn't be please if something had happened to the last of us."

Ayame said as she touched her mask-covered cheek, underneath it was a tattoo of a cat, who was the Eight Fang Beast called Yukio.

"I agree. Has the princess said anything about the Hokage?"

"The princess did mention something about Kakashi-san...."

Ayame scratched her head and thought for a moment, when she sensed something and frown.

"We must leave."

"Hai."

Both Ayame and Kazeshi disappeared right at the moment Naruto rounded the corner to the hallway leading to Kakashi's office.

"Kaka-sensei!!"

"Yes, Naruto??"

Kakashi smiled at seeing Naruto who handed a report to the Hokage.

"Shikamaru gotta run an errand so I had to deliver the report."

"Arigato, Naruto-kun."

Kakashi took the report and read it.

"What's the matter, Kakashi-sensei?"

Naruto asked when a frown appaeared on Kakashi's face.

"Hmm, I hadn't thought about what to present to the princess."