Chapter 6

"Tousan!!"

Kakashi blinked his eyes opened to find Mitsuki looking at him worriedly.

"Hey, Mitsuki..."

"Are you okey, tousan? You passed out last night. Naruto-san had to carry you up here."

"Na... Naruto??"

Kakashi blinked at the blonde's name. Memories of last night started flooding into his mind. Naruto came into his office. A bouquet was shoved towards his face. He remembered that his allergy reacted. Next thing he knew, He was in Naruto's arm, jumping roof to roof towards his house. Last thing he remembered before he passed out was how Naruto's face seem to glow under the moonlight, making the grown-up look so handsome.

Wait, did I really thought that Naruto was hot? What's wrong with me??!!

Kakashi wanted to slap himself.

"Tousan, are you okey?? You face's as red as a tomato."

Mitsuki placed a mirror in front of his father, and sure enough, a slight red was creeping up above Kakashi's mask. Kakashi shook his head and sat up on the bed, Mitsuki sitting in his lap.

Stroking Mitsuki's hair, Kakashi sighed and hugged Mitsuki into his lap, making the younger giggle. Kazeshi stepped into the room, already wearing his ANBU mask.

"Hokage-sama. The princess will be arriving soon."

"I almost forgot. You can go now, Kazeshi-kun."

"Hai."

With that, Kazeshi disappeared. Mituski wowed which made Kakashi laugh.

"Come on. Go get change and we'll go greet the princess of the Snow."

"Sure!!"

Mitsuki ran down the hallway, while Kakashi went to take a shower. Peering down on his upper arm, Kakashi traced Raikiri's tattoo with his finger when it glowed a light blue.

"Kaka-tousan, someone's at the door!"

Kakashi qiuckly got changed into his Hokage robes before heading downstairs.

"Mataku, Kakashi-san..."

Kakashi only chuckled when an annoyed Shikamaru stood at his doorstep.

"I'm coming. I'm coming. Let's go, Mitsuki."

Lifting Mitsuki to sit on his shoulder, Kakashi left, with Shikamaru escorting him. As Kakashi reached the gates, a crowd has formed there.

"Hokage-sama."

Everyone greeted as they made way for their Hokage. Placing Mitsuki down beside him, Kakashi went to greet the princess.

"Welcome to Konoha, Yuki-sama."

Kakashi addressed and bowed. With a nod from the princess, Kakashi stood straight. Sakura and Ino, who wore high-class kimonos, bowed and presented the bouquet of flowers to the princess.

"Oh. How kind of you, Hokage-sama!"

The princess smiled as she accepted the flowers, before following Kakashi to the Hokage building, behind the duo followed Shikamaru, while Mitsuki was brought back to the Hokage building much sooner by Kazeshi.

"I have never been to Konoha before.. Its beautiful."

The princess said as she looked around the village, shinobi guards from the Snow circled both the princess and Hokage as to prevent any accidents.

____________________________________

Naruto kneeled on one of the building, looking at Kakashi and the princess while looking around for enemies. Even though the war had united the lands, that doesn't mean other shinobis wouldn't take any chance on breaking the peace that was formed.