Chapter 12

Kakashi woke up to find himself in his own room. Turning his head with a groan, Kakashi bkinked when he realized its three in the morning, an unusual time to wake up. Hearing a soft sneeze from his side, Kakashi smiled when he saw Naruto sitting by the bed, his hands clutching Kakashi's tightly as he leaned over to place a kiss on Kakashi's forehead.

"Kakashi.."

"Hmm?"

"Can I go with you?"

"Where to, Naruto-kun?"

"The Land of Snow."

Kakashi blinked his eyes, and remembered to conversation he had with Kurotatsu and the other Fang Beasts.

____________________________________

(Flashback)

"Take Kakashi to the Land of Snow."

"And may I ask why?"

Kazeshi stood out from his place, looking at Kurotatsu in the eye.

"Soka."

Kazeshi stood back into his usual place, before disappearing into the shadows.

"Kazeshi had just left."

Ayame nodded his head, looking at the place where Kazeshi stood earlier before she turned her head to look at Kurotatsu.

"Kakashi's the Hokage of Konoha. He can't just go anywhere like any normal shinobi."

"Actually, I can."

Kakashi grinned as an idea formulated in his mind, before turning his attention to Kurotatsu.

"But I have to ask why?"

"I want to comfirm something about you, Kakashi. Something about you and your mother."

"But why my kasan?"

"Ayame, Yukio."

Ayame and Yukio nodded, and the two disappeared into the shadows, leaving the other three in private conversation.

"What about his mother, Kurotatsu?"

Raikiri said, losing his patience when Kurotatsu kept silence, his expression thoughtful.

"The moment Kakashi had entered this space, I felt a unique power from him. It was so familiar yet felt so foreign. I haven't felt that kind of powers eversince the great clan of the sea disappeared from the face of the Earth.

"The great clan of the sea??"

"Yes, Kakashi. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'd like to take a little afternoon nap."

"Hey, wait!"

As Kurotatsu sank into the darkness, Kakashi felt someone hit the back of his neck and he was out-cold.

____________________________________

"Kaka-sensei... Kaka-sensei..."

"Kashi!!"

Kakashi woke up from his daze, and smiled apolegically at Naruto.

"Sorry, Naruto. Got lost..."

"In the path of life, I get it, Kashi."

Kakashi smiled and blushed when Naruto pecked his cheek, the other's hand cupping Kakashi's lovingly.

"Naruto, I'm sorry. But I can't take you to the Land of Snow."