I

"No no no! Get away from me you zombies! I don't wanna die!!" Ola Ray was surrounded by zombies and was defenseless. The zombies were ravenous constantly, longing to tear the flesh off of living beings. It's was 40,000 years since they were long buried. She desperate tried to get them away from her, but they were eerie close to her. As soon as the zombies began to attack her, Ola let out a high pitched shriek that her life was going to end...

Ola jolted up from her bed, trembling. It was the second time she had this same nightmare since some time ago, and she was sick of it. She hated monsters and knew none of them exist in real life. Working with the star actor was one of the greatest idea ever she could imagine, and was glad she was chosen to be part of the eerie film. Though it creep her out many times, but Ola was not going to let herself get embarrassed in front of everyone, including her crush. It was a chilly Wednesday October morning, and it was time for the assembly at high school. So she got up, got ready and dressed, and went for the kitchen for breakfast. It was another day to do some shooting for the new film, and boy, she had plenty of acting to do and memorizing her lines.

As she made breakfast, her parents wished her good luck for the pre-production. Ola sighed a bit and hoped for the best of luck in performance. She was a great modeler and actress, and preferred things flow naturally and in perfection. When she was done, she left the house and wait for the school bus on the bus stop. So much to do, she thought as the bus finally arrived. She got on and went to the back for a quiet place to study. There were noises in front but it didn't bothered Ola too much. Naughty students were taunting and teasing others, and stealing items to claim that's theirs, and complaints every now and then. Ola couldn't stand this outrageous anymore, so she decided to put up her scripts in her safe place until she reach to school. Another typical day on this racket bus. I need a car to escape this madness from these crazy folk, she thought as the bus drove away to and headed to school.