VI

When Ola woke up one morning, she was surprised to see that she was in her room. She almost didn't remember what happened last night. She also didn't remember coming home without knowing her parents were worried waiting for her before 10pm. All she did remember was being chased by the creature. It was the horrific part she had ever seen. As Ola got out of her bed for school, she found a note on the side of her bed. She picked it up and began to read:

Dear Ola,

I'm sorry for what happened last night, and I didn't mean to frighten you like that. You see, I'm a werecat whenever at night on full moon. I couldn't control myself for whatsoever reasons. But when I saw the frightened look on your face and fainted, I quickly had to fight my resistant from hurting you. Before I came to my senses for scaring folks again, I took you home so your parents wouldn't be too upset. I had to leave as soon as I dropped you home, so they won't know about my beastly formation. I really do want to be with you over Monique, and I don't want to hurt anyone, but I feared I would lose someone I love. Again, I'm so sorry for everything, and I hope you understand. And oh, please don't tell anyone about this secret.

Michael

Ola couldn't believe what she was reading. Michael, the one who had taken her to the movie, was a werecat. She wasn't sure if she wants to believe him yet, and wanted to tell her friends about this. Before she could decide, Ola got ready for school, taking the note with her.

At school, Monica and Jessica were eager to hear about the movie with Mike. Remembering what the note said, Ola told them that it went very well.

"Oooh, someone had fun last night," Monica giggled, "tell us how it went." The girls waited.

"Well, Mike wanted to see this scary movie with him...," Ola began.

"Aww, so cute, did you held on to him? I know you're dyin' to touch him," teased Jessica.

Ola rolled her eyes. "Yes I did. He wasn't even scared of horror movies at all."

"Did y'all two finish watching the whole movie?" It was then Ola bit her lips.

"No."

"Why not?"

Ola hesitated for a moment and said, "I left 'cause it was too horrifying. We had a good chat eventually and he admitted he liked instead. But then," she let out a breath, reached into her pocket and grabbed the note, "something horrific happened. Please not to tell anyone what you heard and read." She showed them the note. The girls read it and gasped. They were so stunned they almost didn't know what to say.

"Yeah, I know, I was freaking out I ran for my life," Ola looked away.

"Oh my God, were you okay? I woulda had a heart attack if something like this happens to me."

"I'm fine right now. I thought I was about to be dead if he attacks me."

"Least you're here, say, did he told you about his secret to Monique?"