III

In the stadium, Ola's teacher John Landis and his crew worker were setting up props for their production. Monica was setting up the cosmetics for the characters for additional touch. Ola began to rehearse her lines, but while she was rehearsing, she noticed Michael was doing the same. She felt the flutters fluttering like crazy, and she bit her bottom lip to keep herself from distractions. She even caught a glimpse of Monique rehearsing her dance moves of the zombie apocalypse. Ola rolled her eyes. She may be a good dancer and a leader, but I'm not gonna let her get in my way, just because she thinks she's better than me, she thought.

Just then, Michael walked up to Ola. Ola looked up in a quite surprise to see Michael coming towards her. She took a quick glance to see if Monique is watching but was glad she didn't notice.

"So, you must be Ola, right? Well... are you ready to rehearse our lines together?" Michael asked her, shyly.

Ola did her best not to squeal, instead, she giggled. "Yes, I am Ola and of course, been studying to memorize my lines all week," she answered. She felt good on the inside talking to Michael again. She doesn't get much chat with him because he's always busy or when his girlfriend was around. But Ola didn't care, since Monique was busy doing her dance routine with the other members. It was few minutes before they have to be in action and Michael spoke up to Ola. "Hey, I was wondering would you like to come to the movie theater tonight with me? I may have a girlfriend, but sometimes, she's always hogging onto me and never give me any beaks. She doesn't even like horror and I only got a spare left." While Michael was talking a bit, Ola was a bit disappointed at first hearing him saying her name, but a movie got her real excited she didn't want to pass this opportunity up.

"Omg, yes I will love to go to the movie," Ola said in excitement, enough that Monique didn't hear her. Good, she didn't hear, she smirked.

"Okay, great, I'll see you tonight. And by the way, I 'lied' to her saying that I have business to take care of."

Ola smiled. "Fine by me, Michael."

Michael and Ola rehearsed their lines together. It was the best moment Ola ever could have asked more. Spending time with Michael was the greatest feeling and she couldn't help herself but giggle. Their teacher/producer Mr. Landis announced everyone to take their places to shoot. Before the shooting, the cosmetic artists and the clothes designers did their finish touch on the characters for their positions. Once everything was in their places, Mr. Landis shouted action and the camera began to record.

Ola and Michael began performing on stage. They had a grand time together. Michael was saving Ola from a terrible beast from the breed, but was also as the "beast". Ola noticed how talented he was to be as a "beast", it was so natural to him. She liked every bit of this moment and doesn't wanted to stop. Too bad Monique didn't get the chance to play my character,sorry girl, but this new queen is in town, Ola thought to herself. She wished one day that Michael would be hers forever someday. Monique, on the other hand, was a bit envy seeing Ola with her man, disgusted whenever to see the small moments between the two. This was when Monique had an evil idea. She was planning on putting a small stunt on Ola so everyone will laugh and she'll get embarrassed. She disappeared into the back stage, unnoticed.

 She disappeared into the back stage, unnoticed

After a few hours of shooting, Mr. Landis said "Cut!" for everyone to stop performing. Some thought that they made a minor mistake while others were curious of what he'd say next. "Great job everyone, you all did excellent. There are a few mistakes I noticed but don't worry, it'll get fixed soon. Right now, it's break time!" Everyone, including Ola, went to the back stage. Ola reunited with Monica and chatted about the rehearse. When neither of them were noticing, Monique slipped by and replaced a few of the cosmetics with a prank behind their backs. She carefully and quickly escaped, assuring that Monica and Ola didn't find anything suspicious.

The girls turned back and gather their belongings to put away. They were still chatting until Monica picked up a fake cosmetic unnoticed. At first, she took a glance at it and then set it to the side for later touch ups. When the break was over, everyone got back to their places and corrected whatever unknown errors they've done earlier. It was a little while but it was worth it. When finally back offstage, Monica picked up some few fake cosmetics for more corrections and tried it open it. It was stuck tight. She struggled a few times, but it wouldn't budge. "Either this was screwed tight or probably got glued on the top, I can't get it open," said Monica, bit out of breath. This was then when Ola noticed something peculiar. Then she had an idea. "Or maybe it could be a prank," Ola said.

Ola and Monica found Jeremy's bag and put the cosmetics in there with a false advertisements. Even though they're not naughty or prank on others, Ola sought it as a backfire for Monique trying to prank her. She knew her ever since middle school and Monique hated her guts since. It was a good thing she was quick on her feet to avoid Monique next tricks. They quickly zipped up his bag and left. Moments later, Jeremy came back to grab his bag to remove the makeup off him. As he went to the boys' restoom, he began to wash off the makeups. It wasn't too long until Jeremy stormed out of the restroom furious. The students noticed him and began to laugh of all the smears on his face. Even Ola did too. Jeremy's face was completely red with a bit of embarrassment.

"Which one of you jerks decided to pull a prank on me like that?!" He fumed with anger. Mr. Landis came by and told the students to focus so he could help Jeremy. Some gave out their last laughs and gradually resumed to work. Others were talking about the funniest incident they've ever encounter. But there was one person who was not happy to see this result - Monique. She wanted Ola as the victim so she could taunt her throughout the day. Unfortunately, she knew Ola was too good for her. Just then, Jeremy and Mr. Landis returned from the restroom and Mr. Landis commanded everyone not to pull another stunts on anyone else. Some listened, but Monique was silently planning on how she would get her revenge back on Ola soon. I'll get her back, if it is the last thing I'll do, then so be it, and off Monique stormed away.

"Oh wow, didn't think this would get chaos," said Monica, "glad you stopped me 'cause I was having a hard time opening the top."

"It was nothing," Ola replied. "I know Monique since middle school and always tries to pull a prank on me sometimes. But I had to take the hard way to stay ahead of her schemes. Never know what she's gonna strike next."

"Wow, very clever of you, I woulda taken a wrong move and we both get laughed at everyone."

"Yeah, that's true. But you know what? Let's never do this again. It's a bit kind of a mean prank, if you think about it."

"Alright, but you know Jeremy can be a jerk sometimes."

"Yeah, but he'll be okay, least it's not glue, I think. And oh, you might as well put away your cosmetics too or she'd steal them." The girls left to clean the mess in their room and carefully put up their personal belongings.