live 06

Once school was over, i left the school building before anyone could leave. I walked myself home.... alone. 

I plugged in my earphones and blasted the music onto my ears. I wanted to know if i will be happy, as happy as them.

Will i?

That was when i noticed i had already reached my house. I got inside and the first thing i saw was my parents and.... Jennie? 

"Yah, Jung Ahnniee"

I heard my nickname get called by one of my siblings who was the least person who hates me.

"Annyeong unnie, what are you doing here?"

I asked her, while saying it in a low tone knowing that my parents are there.

"Well, mom and dad came here and the others thought that they would want to visit our parents"

I nod with an 'o' shaped mouth while she continues

"Oh, they came to just visit mom and dad. Not you, remember.... you're nothing to us"

There. I knew that she would say something like that. They all say that to me.

I nodded once again and walked towards my room with my head down.

 Once i went to my room i saw a familiar figure sitting onto the mattress of my bed.

"Jinyoung oppa?"

I spoke in a confused voice as the figure glances at me.

"Oh, you're here. Well i'll just be downstairs"

I nodded as he made his way out of my room. I closed the door and locked it.

After that i did my night routine. Not knowing nor caring about what my older brother was doing in my room.

¤ jinyoung ¤

I have always been selfish, mean, abusive, and basically a bully to Jung ah.

But i didn't know that i was that awful to her not knowing about her feelings.Yes... i read her diary. That was probably the most cruel thing that i have done to her.

But just knowing that my sister suffers from depression, getting beaten up, and a disease.

She doesn't deserve this. And i don't deserve her as a sister.

I know that she was an innocent, sweet person yet i still treat her badly all this time. 

I was very blind to notice what i've done. And the others must be blind too... Jung Ah.... i am sorry.

¤ Jung Ah ¤

I wore my clothes after i got a shower then threw myself onto my bed. 

Why do i even deserve to lay here when there a thousands... no millions of people who don't even have a house.

I don't deserve this, i don't deserve any of this...

I heard a noise outside my window as i walked to see what it was.

Jinyoung oppa?

I walked downstairs and saw Jennie with my other siblings talking to our parents.

I sneaked out of the house and went to the backyard where oppa was.

"What is it oppa? I'm freezing here"

I said as i wrapped my arms around me looking for an answer.

"Jung Ah.... i am sorry"

Wait what? Why would he apologize?

"Wait.... what do you mean "sorry"

I asked him waiting for an answer which will explain everything.

"I am sorry for being a jerk to you, treating you as if you were nothing. It's okay if you don't forgive me bu-"

Within a split second i cut him off.

"I forgive you"

He looked at me with a confused expression as he stutters to speak back.

"W-wait what? Aren't you like, angry or wanting revenge or something?"

I shook my head.

"Well... i read your diary"

I look at him with the same expression that i have a while ago.

"So?"

He gave me his "seriously" face while he spoke.

"So you are not even the slightest mad that i read something that basically store all the private things you wouldn't want anyone to know?"

I shook my head and he sat down on the floor covered in grass. I sat beside him and i looked at him.

"You see, i am not even surprised that you know somethig you sbould not know but i always expected someone to read my diary. I just have to be prepared in knowing that someone read all of my secrets"

He nodded while i continued

"Plus it was my fault you read my diary. I was stupid enough to write on it even if i knew that the truth would be revealed"

He looked at me with a expression that i have never received in a long time.

"I couldn't believe that even through everything that i have done to you... you still forgave me"

I shrugged while standing up .

"Well, how long should you take to forgive someone? In the end, the person that will get hurt is you"

I dusted of the excess dirt from my jeans while giving my hand to my brother for him to stand up.

"Jung Ah... you really are different"

Jinyoung stated out as i gave him a small smile.

"Thank you"

~~~~~~

I am sorry for making Jennie the bad person here. I couldn't think of anymore people whose name starts with a 'J' so i used her.

Jennie, jinyoung's last name is Lee so just a small reminder.

Jung Ah has 4 siblings, 3 boys and one girl which was Jennie and Jinyoung is one of Jung Ah's siblings who are boys.