live 24

"D-darlene"

I said with fear in my voice. I still didn't forget what she did to me that day.

"Oh Jung Ah, i was really worried that you will die. Because i wanted to kill you myself"

She said while smirking and receiving glares from Lisa and Jam.

"Yah Darlene, could you just like... get a life or something?"

Jam said while giving her a pissed face.

"Aww... look, Jung Jung has friends. Well don't dream too much, they'll just leave you hahaha!"

She said with a menacing laugh. I looked down and my hands formed into a fist.

"Yah, Darlene" we both turned around to see a junior.

"Oh hey sista, what are you doing here?" She asked while receiving glares from her sister.

"Darlene, if you're going to be two-faced... make sure one of them is pretty for God's sake"

She said while Jam and Lisa were shook...

Ouch....

Darlene scoffed and gave her a glare.

"You really think that you're tough
Daisy? Don't think that i would not do anything to you cause you're my sister"

She said while getting closer to her and whispering in her ear.

"I can ruin your life" she said while giving 3 of us one last smirk.

Lisa scoffed and was about to stand up to fight with Darlene until i stopped.

"Don't" was all i could say.

She sat down and Jam Comfort her while i looked at the girl who was Darlene's sister.

She had short hair and had puffy cheeks which were attractive.

"Thanks" i said while she looked at me.

"Sorry, about my sister. She's such a bitch" she said.

"So... you're sister hates you too?" I asked her while she nodded.

"She used to love me like how a sister loves her but, she became a sadistic brat because she got dumped"

She said while i nod.

"I missed the old her" she sighed and sat on one of the empty seats.

《 Moonbin 》

"Yah! Moonbin!" I heard a familiar voice shout out while i stopped to see who it was.

It turned out to Be Eunwoo. I gave him a smile and he caught up wih me.

"Hey hyung, what's wrong? Where's Darlene?" I asked while looking around.

Wasn't Eunwoo with Darlene?

"I can't find her, that's why i came to you" i shrugged and we searched for her.

Not like i wanted to, i just helped look for her because Eunwoo's my Bestfriend.

We both split up, i went to the computer room, the science laboratory, even the library but still no Signs of her.