live 34

A few days later...

Everyone had sorrow faces plastered. The gloomy weather has taken over.

Tears has been shed by every host that was seen. All were wearing black.

Everyone felt depressed, and Jinyoung felt as if.... his heart wasn't there anymore.

There they all were, infront of her grave as jinyoung felt a lump in his throat.

That lump i his throat didn't disturb him, it suffocated him.

The woman he fell in love with... died and he had done nothing.

Everyone left except the three of them. Three of them were full of regret and pain.

Suddenly the rain starts to pour.

What a perfect time for this to happen right?

Jung Ah pulled out an umbrella trying to protect the three of them from getting wet yet Jinyoung denied.

He then left all soaked in the rain. Jung Ah then looked at Eunwoo, he was tearing up.

He bit his bottom lip then suddenly walked away also getting drenched in the rain.

She then sighed and looked at the words written on the tombstone.

Her eyes all puffy and sore. Her skin pale as heck. And her heart, gone from sight.

Could her life get more horrible?

She exhaled all of the air she had gathered in her lungs and walked away from Won Soo's grave.

She felt her legs weaken as she sat on a seat on the bus station.

She then placed her hands in her pockets as she felt something in her pocket.

She took it out and it was a piece of paper folded which was in the color of light pink.

She then opened the paper and slowly read the imprinted words on it.

Dear Lee Jung Ah,

I would like to say thank you. Thank you for making Eunwoo and Jinyoung happy.

Both of them are so important to me and i was glad that someone was finally there for them.

And not just me and astro.

I hope that you and Eunwoo would be together. Lowkey ship both of you.

Cha Eunwoo + Darlene Lox

= Ew. No.

Lee Dongmin + Lee Jung Ah

= Jungmin ( hell yeah )

Seriously, if Darlene wouldn't have came into your school. You and Eunwoo would be dating now.

I hope you're happy, and whenever you need someone by your side... call me everytime.

Cause i'd waste my time just to listen to you. Because you are like family.

Love,

Won Soo ~~~

I miss Won Soo unnie.

But i can't get her back.

I sighed while the bus came and stopped. The doors opened as.i enter the vehicle.

The feeling of cold air pass through my skin as i sat on an empty seat.

The weak sound of the engine and the sound of the raindrops falling was all i could hear.

There were only 2 to 5 people in the vehicle that i rode on. So the ride was very quiet.

The bus stopped as it reached the destination i wanted to go to.

I left the vehicle and acknowledged that the raining has stopped.

I walked my way home as it was only a few blocks away in heels as heavy footsteps were heard that came from me.

I walked inside Jinyoung oppa's house only to find it empty.

"Oh gosh. Where is he?"

《 Jinyoung 》

Here i am...

Drinking alcohol to make the memories stop. To remove them from my mind.

But it doesn't help. It only makes me remember her.

Her beautiful smile.

Her unique attitude.

I miss her. Everything about her.

Everything had such an effect on me. I never would have known that all this shit would happen.

"AISHH!!"

i shouted as i was sober. I wanted to stop drinking but i can't.

I never even got to say goodbye.

I was about to take a shot when i felt a warm hand reach up to stop me as i turned my head to see.

" Jung Ah "

"Oppa. Stop this. Let's go, this is not like you" i stared at her as if i was dead.

"No." I said while pulling my hand away.

"LEE JINYOUNG. Do you think Won Soo wanted any of this?! So you think that she wants you to run around crying and all sober?"

She said as she demanded me to stop. Which in return i did so.

I sighed as i stood up, balancing myself as Jung Ah helped me in walking.

"Let's take you home"

But the truh is... there is no home. Without Won Soo.