live 30

《 Jung Ah 》

I listened to the melody of the piano that the boy was playing...

I slightly smiled and watched his fingers move to different keys.

He hummed aling the music while i was staring at his fingers.

I sighed and covered ny face.

"Ughhh... what am i gonna do now?" I said while the boy who played the piano stopped and turned his attention to me.

"What is it noona?" He asked while i gave him a assuring smile.

"It's nothing, just a little problem" i said while looking at the boy who was only 1 year younger than me.

"You can tell me everything" he cutely said while showing his bunny smile.

I chuckled and shook my head. I ruffled his hair and spoke.

"I'll tell you when the right time comes, Kookie" i said while stating his nickname.

(A/N: i wonder who that person is?? 🤔🤔🤔)

"Yah noona stop messing with ny hair" he said while fixing his hair back into place.

His name was Kim Jungkook and he has been in the hospital for years now.

When he was 7, he was diagnosed with Lung Cancer which actually sucks... badly.

He stayed in this hospital for like... a decade which is like... 10 years

Though both of us has a very murdering disease.. we still act like... it's nothing to us.

"Noona, i need to go now... Namjoon Hyung is going to run a test on me, wish me luck"

He said while lastly saluting before leaving the room.

I sighed and looked at my phone...

An hour has passed???

I shrugged then stood up, walking back towards my room thanking Jungkook mentally for saving me 2 times already.

Yeh he was the guy that stopped Sanmi from beating me to death.

And now, he was the one who stopped me from jumping... wow.

Once i reached my room. I sat down on the bed and looked around. There is nothing to do here actually.

I laid onto my bed and sighed, slowly closing my eyes which made me fall into a deep sleep.

《 Eunwoo
A few days later...

It's been 5 days and i haven't seen Jung Ah anywhere. Everytime i turn to her table she isn't there.