live 22

Darlene?!

Was the one thing on my mind. What is she doing here?

"Oh Dongmin... who is this pretty girl."

Jinyoung asked while Darlene gave him a sweet smile.

"Oh, this is Darlene. She wanted to come along"

Eunwoo said while taking a glimpse on me.

"Hey Jung Ah"

Eunwoo said while giving me a bright smile and waving his hand.
N

o, don't do that.  I smiled weakly and bowed to everyone.

"I'll be in my room if you need me"

I said while turning around and running towards my room, but before leaving i heard Darlene say.

"I'll just talk to her"

Once i got to my room, i sat on my bed and felt my heart aching. I held onto my chest and felt sweat fall from my head. I was pale and sweat was falling out uncontrollably.

I couldn't speak, my throat was dry. That was when i heard a voice.

"Oh... jung Ah.... what happened?"

I saw Darlene look at me, she did nothing but just smirked and stared. I was suffering but she did nothing but stare.

"P-please.... help m-me..."

I managed to weakly state while she did nothing but take my diary and read it.

"Aw... how sad, you have an illness. That means that you'll die without anyone caring cause you are nothing"

She said while throwing the notebook onto the floor and laughing all evil-like.

She walked to me and held onto my wrist tightly which made me screech in pain.

"Ahh!" I managed to say while she let go of her grip and smirked.

"I'll leave you here, just continue suffering. And if all that's done, then i'll hurt you"

She said while leaving me with an innocent face. I looked at my wrist which was crimson red from her grip and soon i found blood coming right off.

Tears fell from my eyes as i was limping to the bathroom. The spot where Darlene held on had a cut, and i lost a lot of blood.