live 29

Lol, this chapter will mostly focus on Cha Eunwoo
================================

《 Eunwoo 》

I woke up, probably early and i got up once i finished scrolling through my cellphone.

I finished getting ready and left my house once i was done doing my homework.

I took the bus since i was too lazy to walk all the way to school even if i only have to walk for a few blocks.

I sat on an empty seat beside the window as i stared at the view that i was passing by.

After a while i felt someone occupying one of the empty seats beside me.

I turned my head and saw a boy with the same uniform as me...

He had bubblegum blue hair and very pale skin.

"Umm... who are you?" I asked while he coldly looked at me while ignoring my question.

I scoffed and shrugged it off. I looked back at the window and noticed that i will be sitting with a douche the whole ride.

We reached the school and both of us left the bus in silence.

The boy ran to the building while i walked there with my hand holding the strap of my bag.

And the other hand in my pockets.

Weird... the boys usually wait at the gates for me... i wonder where they are.

I went to class assuming that the four boys were there but they weren't there... including Jung Ah, Jam And Lisa.

Are those kids skipping school?? Or... are they late?

I questioned myself as i took a seat onto my desk. I felt a tug on my blazer and found out the person who did it.

"Hey jagi~~" i said while i gave her a very wide smile.

She pulled me in a hug and sat on the seat beside me...

"Where were you yesterday when school ended, i was looking for you?" She asked with confusion.

"Oh i went home early, i was just super tired" i said while she understood and nod.

While both of us were talking. She suddenly stood up and spoke.

"I'll be using the restroom" she said while i nod and wave at her figure which soon disappeared.

I sighed and heard my phone beep. I pulled it out from my pocket and saw a message.

You have 1 new message from
"Shortie👱👱"

Click to see

Technically shortie was Jung Ah's name on my contacts.