School Shopping

Twins=11
Hermione=27

Lol Caeli is such a brat.

"Mum! Hurry up, we need to go to Diagon Ally!" Sirius yelled up the stairs. Caeli sighed impatiently and crossed her arms.

The twins had gotten their Hogwarts letters in July, hand delivered by their father, and they were about to go to Diagon ally to get their very first wands and other supplies, like Robes and books.

"What, so now I'm holding you up?" Bellatrix said as she appeared in a whirl of smoke. "Revenge is a dish best served cold"

"Come on" Caeli whined, tugging on her mothers arm. Bella grinned and rolled her eyes.

"Grab onto me and hold tightly" She told them. She tilted her head up and shouted. "Tom, we will be back soon!"

"Alright" Came the faint reply. Bella wrapped her arms around the children and slowly began to apparate away.

They arrived in Diagon Ally a moment later and Sirius fell onto the ground, blinking rapidly. Caeli laughed at her brother while Bellatrix helped him up.

"I don't like apparating" Sirius muttered while Bella brushed dirt off of his clothes.

"Shut up, Sirius" Caeli laughed. "You can't handle magic, You might as well be a squib"

"Thats enough Caeli" Bellatrix snapped at her daughter loudly. Being called a squib was a terrible insult, at least to her, and she would not stand for it. "Apologise to your brother right now!"

"Sorry, Siri" Caeli said with a lot of attitude. She folded her arms and pouted.

"Change your face" Bella told her.

Caeli scowled at the ground but lifted her head up with a fake smile plastered on her face. Bella rolled her eyes and shook her head as turned.

"Now, where are we going first" She grinned, already knowing the answer. Sirius and Caeli both shared a grin as they shouted.

"OLLIVANDERS" They shouted in unison. Bella smiled and took off in the direction of the wand makers' shop.

The bell tolled, alerting the old wizard of their presence, and in walked the Riddle family. There was a loud crash and bang coming from inside the shop and soon Ollivander appeared, looking dazed and frazzled. Bella looked him up and down with an amused smile.

"Having a little trouble?" She teased. Ollivander laughed nervously and patted down his wild hair.

"Little bit" He said. He looked down at the amused twins in curiosity. "Ah, Sirius and Caeli Riddle, I was wondering when I would see you two"

Sirius backed away into Bellatrix.

"He knows our names" He whispered to her. Bella laughed as she pushed him forward.

"He knows everyone's name" She told him. Ollivander smiled knowingly and gestured to Sirius.

"Come on, Lad, You first" He beckoned him. Sirius nodded and stepped up to the counter. Ollivander disappeared back into the shop and pulled out a random wand. "Here you go, try this one"

Sirius pulled a face as he picked up the orange wand. He didn't like the look of this one but tried it anyway. He aimed it at the window and immediately the glass shattered into a thousand pieces and the displays were ruined. Bellatrix and Caeli both laughed while Ollivander stared at his window.