Sibling rivalry

Twins = 12
Hermione = 28
Lmao I write caeli as such a brat lol

Sirius opened the door to Bella's office forcefully. He stomped in and immediately sat down in front of her desk and crossed his arms, pouting. Bella blinked, slowly putting her quill down, and folded her arms.

"You ok?" She asked tentatively, Sirius stared at her with a dumb expression. He huffed and didn't answer her question. "Come on, Tell mama" Bella urged him. Sirius scowled.

"Caeli!" He exploded. "She thinks she is soooo clever because she got one better grade than me in her charms exam"

"Well, thats just how sisters are" Bella smiled. "My sisters and I were always like that"

"Bet Hermione never boasted and was cocky" Sirius muttered. Bella bursted into laughter.

"Are you kidding?! Your sister was proclaimed brightest witch of her age" Bellatrix told him. "And trust me,she takes a LOT of pride in that"

"But aren't you the smartest witch of your age though, mum?" Sirius tilted his head.

"Yep, And I loved teasing my sisters too." Bellatrix smirked. "It was funny"

"Yeah, Well I don't find it funny" Sirius scowled, and folded his arms. Bella sighed and shook her head.

"Look Sirius, this will just last for a day at the most and she will let up tomorrow" She picked up her quill and begun writing again.

"This lasted since we came home from Hogwarts mum" Sirius deadpanned. The twins came home in July. It is now 29th of August.

"Well then just find something you are better at then her and quite bothering me" Bella waved her hand to shoo him away.

"What are you doing?" Sirius asked curiously, deliberately ignoring the dismissal.

"This stupid report for your sister" Bella growled. Sirius laughed as he stood up.

"Good luck mum" He teased and walked out the door. Bella ignored him.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Find something you are better at, Find something"Sirius repeated to himself. He was currently in his bedroom, looking over his school report as well as Caeli's, he stole it off of Bellas desk, to find out if he was better at anything just so he could rub it into Caeli's face.

"AHA" He yelled out in excitement when he noticed that he was better at potions. He grinned and walked over to his window/balcony, which overlooked the back garden, where Caeli was, showing Tom the new gardening spell she learned in herbology. "Oh Caeli" he shouted to get her attention. As predicted, Caeli looked up in confusion. Sirius grinned broadly and walked over to the edge of the balcony. He hopped over it and grabbed onto the vines that trailed down down to the ground and climbed down. He jumped off when he was about a foot off the ground and ran over to a scowling Tom and grumpy twin sister.

"Didn't your mother tell you to stop climbing down the vines and use the stairs like a normal person?" Tom asked sarcastically. Sirius discreetly rolled his eyes and smugly replied

"I don't think those were her exact words"

"No, but i dont think they should be repeated" Tom replied almost automatically. Sirius cleared his throat and puffed out his chest.