Voldemort sees Hermione again

No twins
Hermione - 11
I literally cannot remember if their first DADA class was ever written/shown but here is my take and how it fits in with my universe. Please imagine that Quirell has a stutter because if i write it it'll become repetitive and frustrating. The second part of the chapter is Set the day after arrival.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"H-Hermione Granger" McGonagall called out the name from the list somewhat hesitant. She casted a subtle look towards Dumbledore, who leaned forward in anticipation. Neither notice Snape's eyes widen a bit upon hearing the name and lean forward a small inch.

But what was even more strange was Quirell doing the exact same.

"Hhhm. Strange, Very Strange" The Hat muttered in her brain, causing her to gasp. "You feel as though something is wrong inside of you? Something isn't right."

"How do you know that?" Hermione whispered. The Hat chuckled.

"I know everything" He told her. "Now where to put you? You have the potential to be in Ravenclaw, with a sharp mind and quick wit, Or Perhaps even Hufflepuff. Kind soul. Perhaps Slytherin, cunning ambition and intelligence. But i sense greatness and a bold and brave heart within you which is why....."

Silence for a second. All four teachers, the new students, and the older students watched with anticipation as the hat deliberated and then finally,

"GRYFFINDOR" The Hat yelled out, The Gryffindor table erupted into cheers and shouts and applause.
, McGonagall smiled softly, Dumbledore let out a sigh of relief and clapped, Snape relaxed back on the chair but his eyes never left the young witch but Quirell... But Quirell jumped in his seat and gripped onto his Turban and whimpered softly. Snape eyed him suspiciously but soon his focus (and Quirell) turned to Harry Potter as his name was next.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Welcome to Defence Against The Dark Arts" The professor with a Purple Turban said, somewhat cheerfully. "As you may or may not know, I am Professor Quirell."

"That's the teacher that was talking to Professor Snape" Harry whispered to Ron, who was sitting next to him.

"So?" Ron whispered back, eyes still trained on their teacher. Hermione, who was sitting in front of them, whipped around and shushed them. Harry and Ron both cast her a look as she turned back around and raised her hand to ask a question and Ron opened his mouth again "Strange that one"

"Hmm" Harry made a noise of agreement and Hermione pretended to ignore them and raised her hand higher. Quirell finally noticed her and stopped talking in the middle of her speech.

"Yes, Miss...?" Quirell trailed off deliberately, trying to get confirmation of her name.

"Granger, Sir, Hermione Granger" Hermione supplied, As soon as the name left her mouth Quirell grasped onto his turban and moved as though he was tightening it. The students all looked confused as it appeared as though he was talking to himself.

"Strange that one" Harry muttered to Ron, making him giggle,"

"Your question, Miss Granger?" Quirell laughed awkwardly and wrung his hands together. Hermione cleared her throat.

"Sorry sir but I was just wondering why we have to share classes with other houses?" Hermione asked, the Gryffindors muttered noises of agreement and the other house, Slytherin, all reacted to Hermione negativly.

"Because there isn't so much room or enough classes to teach everyone separately" Quirell told her patiently. His stutter was really starting to get on Harry's nerves. Hermione just nodded with a smile and picked up her quill to begin writing something when Draco Malfoy, a Pureblood Slytherin, said loudly,

"Not like we want to be in a class full of Filthy Mudbloods and Blood traitors" He snarled, directing his comments towards the future golden trio. Quirell stopped, his back facing the class, and laughed softly. Well. Technically Voldemort laughed softly but heh.

"Now Draco! I will not have discrimination and bullying in my classroom." Quirell snapped. "That's a detention"

"What?" Draco shouted indignant.

"Detention" Quirell repeated. Harry and Ron snickered together as Draco was told off.

"My Father will hear about this!" Draco snapped that famous line of his. Hermione just knew she would be hearing that s lot over the next few years.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Later that night.

"Did you see her today Quirell" A horse whisper hit Quirell's ear as soon as he began to unwrap the head piece.

"Who, My Lord?" Quirell asked seriously. "Trelawny? That woman gets crazier by the second"

"No! Not Trelawney!" The voice snapped. "Hermione Granger"

"Oh, Yes. The Mudblood" Quirell snapped darkly. Suddenly, he felt a gripping pain in his head.

"No, you fool" Voldemort snapped. "She's not a mudblood."

"How do you know, My Lord?" Quirell questioned. Voldemort chucked darkly.

"A father will always recognise his daughter. Even under the pretence of a glamour charm" Voldemort's voice was distant but yet all together there, as if he was reminiscing but keeping his guard up at the same time.

"My Lord" Quirell gasped. "I didn't realise you had a daughter."

"I have a daughter, Quirrel" Voldemort snapped. "She's alive. And she's here."

"Of Course" Quirell apologised. "My apologies, My Lord" A moment of silence passed before he spoke again. "May I ask, who is her mother?" Quirell asked cautiously. Voldemort growled suddenly, making Quirell jumped and fidget.

"My Wife." Voldemort said, leaving no room for questions. "She's currently incarcerated in Azkaban"

"My Lord, I'm so sorry" Quirell muttered.

"Yes. Well" Voldemort muttered, not saying another word after that.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Ugh" Hermione thought. "What is wrong with me?"

Ever since DADA she'd been sensing something was wrong. I mean. She'd always felt like that but she thought that maybe her being a witch was the answer to her questions but now....now she isn't as sure. She felt as though it was Quirell's fault. She'd felt as though something was off with him but didn't know what. Then again, while she was school shopping in the most amazing place, Diagon Alley, she encountered a Blond man, his horrid son and a woman with a mix Blond Hair and Brown Hair. Hermione pursed her lips as she recalled the encounter.

"Excuse me?" Kevin Granger (Hermione's father) tapped the blond man on the shoulder. "Can you direct us to Ol-Ollivanders please?"

"Of course" The Blond Man said arrogantly, Hermione saw a small boy, around her age, staring at her with disgust. "Down the road to your left"

"Thank you very much" Jean Granger (Hermione's mother) said kindly and placed her hands on Hermione's shoulders. "This is our first time here, we are muggles you see and Hermione's going to Hogwarts to learn magic, aren't you dear?" Hermione smiled up at her mother and nodded. The Blond and Brunette woman, who was barely listening to the Woman's bumbling and rather focused on her son, snapped her neck up upon hearing her name, She tightened her grip on her son's robes and her breathing changed. Only Hermione noticed this as Jean and Kevin began pushing her down the road in order to get her wand.

"Filthy MudBlood" She heard the boy speak for the first time and turned around at that to see the Blond Woman slap him upside the head and begin whispering hurriedly with her husband. The Man exchanged the whispers with her before finally, the couple turned and looked at Hermione for a good twenty seconds. Hermione swallowed nervously and ran to catch up with her parents.

"That was a really weird day" Hermione thought and turned over. Something weird was going on around here, even more weird than finding out she was a witch, and she was gonna get to the bottom of it.