|1

Authors Note: This is my first Short Story. All 6 Chapters are finished. Enjoy.

1| So Yall Gay?

Corey

"Are you sure you wanna move out?" Uncle Robbie said from his sofa. He said it with so much hurt and anguish in his voice. I understand why though. We are the only two left in our family. Legit. Like no cousins across US not even a prostituting aunt from down the block.Nothing. My mom and Dad has been missing at sea since I was 12. Their ship sunk. I guess I dont say that they are dead, because its not confirmed even though its more than likely the truth. I then moved in with her brother, Uncle Robbie. I graduated from High school, went to UCLA. Got my degree in Physical Therapy and now I work as P.T at a gym. I make pretty good money.

I felt as if the only way to honor my parents was succeeding and the only one who was my rock during it all was Claudia and my bestfriend, Ryan. We was set to get married by the end of this year...two weeks ago I came to our house and find her legs up and Ryan between them fucking her into next week. That brings me to this moment two weeks later discussing to my Uncle that I found this AD for a roommate online. With Claudia helping me pay for that overpriced as Apartment it was good...but with us now broken up I have to move. Plus I heard she is keeping it and moving Ryan in.

"Unk, you know I promised you I would stop being a burden for you when I  I turned 18--" He slapped his thigh and it cut me off.

"My sister was my life. I always had to take care of her and when she left off to college and when she came back she didnt need me. She had your Dad and was pregnant with you. So I got to raise her boy after the disappearance...You will never be a damn burden. Just tell me the truth, you want your own privacy." He stated. I laughed and said, "That too. Look I have to go meet with the guy for this room before I lose this option and be back here."

"In that case bring my asthma machine." He joked and we clapped up. I had to go meet this guy at the Loft.I already paid for the room, I just didnt want to tell my Uncle at that moment. I rushed out of the house and down the pavement and found a paper being forced in my face.

"Save the animals..." A soft male voice said. I snatched the paper and looked at it. It was a rainbow across the top and it read: Save The Animals fundraiser at Davids Inferno, Saturday. Thats a gay club. I know this because its most talked about on Social Media elites around here.  I said,"Sorry. I am not going to make it, but Ill be sure to let people know."

He laughed, "Sure you will. Its people like you thats the problem." I stared down at his short self and examined him. I will break his ass in two.He had on ripped short jeans and a tank top.

"What the fuck does that suppose to mean, because I dont --"

"Oh I get it. Ohh Look at me im a straight male and anything gay got to be wrong. Those animals at that damn farm needs help. But you know what fuck you." He snatched the paper and went to walking down the street. And was headed to the next house. This is really serious to him, so I left him off easy. I climbed into my Maybach and pulled off to the loft.

knock
knock
knock

"Coming." I heard a deep voice say. The door unlocked and a tall, slim, light skin male stood before me. He wore a black hoodie and black jeans.

"You are Corey?" He asked.

"Yeah. Im the one moving in." I said. He nodded his head and told me to follow him.