|6

6| Choose me, Im right here.

Everybody

"Damn, only 2 days already?" Kaiden asked Aladdin as the two of them sat on the rooftop of the loft building. Aladdin drunk from his Corona bottle and exhaled, "Right. I should be recieving the call any hour to tell me where I am departing from." Kaiden stared over at him and exhaled. The two of them hugged and Aladdin closed his eyes and relished in it.

"Why cant you just say...no and stay." Kaiden said softly.

"This is my passion. I am helping the world. I know I cant tell you how, but I am. I grew up in the bougie as 90210. Went to Private Schools. Threw money at problems. Its a fantasy land. It was never real. Meeting yall and making this bond was real. I always wanted to help and being recruited for this is the best way I can do that. I just hope that Oakland and I speak before I leave Friday." He explained in all seriousness. Kaiden bit his lip and had a flashback of that night where Oakes went ape shit. Everyone was furious with Aladdin. Like he had ample time and opportunity to come clean about smashing Gordo. However, everyone thought it would blow over.
Days turned to weeks. And weeks turned to a month...and now Oakes is days away from leaving them forever.

The rooftop door opened and Rome walked out in a jumper.

"Ohhh there you bitches go—." He walked over and sat in the other empty chair and continued, "As yall know I got the job as the assistant of a CEO mogul in LA. I got a 10K starting bonus. We have all been talking and we dont want to give the loft up."

"Who is giving it up? Corey and I arent going anywhere. I am bringing in boat loads of money and so is he." Kaiden argued. Rome exhaled, "Yes. That is true, but Oakes is the Loft Head leaser and we already changed it one time and cant anymore. So when Oakes leave for Paris...we cant stay here anymore." It went quiet and Kaiden exhaled, "So when was I going to be informed that I need to start looking for a place." Kaiden hopped up and rushed over to the door.

Rome grabbed Aladdin beer and drunk some. He spoke, "Ugh. Its hot. I dont know whats worse..hot beer or limp dick." They both laughed and Aladdin stated, "So how does it feel about to have a real job and not going to be living off your Daddy."

"Surreal. I just feel so fucking bad for Kaiden. He asked us a few months ago would we live together forever—-and the deal was once I stopped living off Daddy money then we wont. We all laughed and Corey added well in that case we are staying together forever. This job literally dropped in my lap. He waste coffee on me in the mall and I spazzed. He loved my attitude and hired me on the spot. I never thought Ill be working for Malik Cooperman."

"I know, but everybody comes in your life for a reason. This is going to be a bittersweet last two days. Yes, I dont wanna leave you guys, but I met this older couple that have been more of parents to me than my ATMs ever have been. I miss them." Aladdin confessed. Rome exhaled and looked up to the sky, "Cant believe we are all about to leave."

Kaiden banged at Oakes door. Oakes opened his room door and said, "Wassup?" Kaiden stared down at his hard dick and walked into the room.

"What the fuck? When was I or Corey going to be informed that we had to move out of the Loft." Kaiden snapped. The two stared at eachother for awhile before Oakes walked over and grabbed a pair of briefs. He slid them on and replied, "First off....you dont have to go anywhere. After we move out...you and Corey can lease it out under one of yalls name. No need to burst in here all hot-headed and pissed. I already spoke to Juan about it." Juan was the loftlord. Kaiden rubbed his head and chuckled, "Im so sorry. Rome scared me thats all." Oakes walked over to his closet and grabbed the suitcases out.