|3

3| Shared connection.

Kaiden

"COREYYYYY!!" I screamed as I was wrapped in my bath towel looking up to the corner of the bathroom. Corey came running into the bathroom and said, "What happen? Dont tell me your drain clogged again...we told you stop cummin--"

"No, its a fucking spider--look!" I snapped as I pointed up and he jumped.

"Oh fuck! Let me go get the broom." He said all manly as he ran off. It really helps having a masculine man in the house. We have been making him do all type of shit that we would have hired someone to do from Plumbing to Painting. He came back and went over and killed it. He turned to me and asked, "Is that it?"

"Yup. Thanks." I told him and he exhaled, "Good if you need anything else killed...you are out of gas. I have a date. This girl came into the gym and lets just say she wanted more than some workout plans. We going for dinner." He told me as he walked off. I went into my room and got dressed. I walked out and Oakes was in the kitchen doing Michael Jackson moonwalk around in his green robe I got him last Xmas, like he just hit the lotto.

"Whats going on?" I asked him. He waved the letter in my face and I asked, "Whats this?" I walked over and grabbed it...before reading Corey walked by and was dressed in all Gucci. He said a date with a girl not a damn model.

"Damn...nice apparell for just dinner." Oakes told him.

"Im trying to impress her so much that she doesnt get freaked out when I invite her back to my loft where I have 3 gay roommates. I thought yall would be a selling point, but nope." He explained and we burst out laughing.

"Guys Im serious. I have been here what? 3 months now and only brought back one girl..."

"Sady!! We liked Sady. What happened?" I said sarcastically. He stuck his middle finger at me and rushed off to his car keys and left. He know damn well we didnt like her. She was moaning all night in such a porn-star mode. It was such a damn turn off. I looked down at the letter and gasped.

"No!! You are lying!! When the fuck did you even apply?" I told Oakes. We started jumping around as we heard Rome walking thru the door.

"What is the party for?" He asked.

"I heard from Pollie in Paris. They have accepted me into their graduate program in the upcoming fall." Oakes stated and Rome dropped his gym bag and rushed over and we all hugged. Pollie has been Oakes dream to go since we was sharing that dorm room in college. Its an amazing Engineering school.

"Oh My god...you did it. I am shook. I was going to go out with Joey from Palm Springs..he is in town for only tonight but fuck that....we are going out." Rome explained. Joey and Him have been txting since his birthday a few months ago. Its so cool,yet weird because Joey had an entire girlfriend thats is just
jolly about there txting. Sadly, after Carter I dont see Rome giving himself to someone so quickly, romantically.

"Speaking of newsss...I think I found a space for my art gallery. I go meet the guy tomorrow to check it out. Hopefully everything is in order. I know I only paid half of my quarter this month--"

"You are following your dreams. As long as you do that...I dont mind paying your quarter just thank Daddy." Rome told me as I said, "Okay are we leaving orrr are we just going to stand in the kitchen."