|4

4| Falling Out.

Aladdin

knock
knock
knock
knock
knock

"Who the fuck is it?" I thought to myself as my door started getting banged on again. I hopped out of the bed and rushed down the hall. I slung the door open and it was Donna and Albe.

"Surprise!!" Donna said as she came in with morning celebration cake and Albe, her husband, held the balloons. They walked in and placed it on my kitchen counter.

"You are done with training and after break you will return to us ready to save the world." Albe told me. I smiled and was really excited with working with this small yet powerful branch in government, especially being a gay man. I came here many months ago like 9 months and was hated by everyone. Donna and Albe took me under their wing and its been nice and I got this nice ass apartment in Portland during training.

"So what are you going to do first when you are back in the real world Aladdin?" Donna asked as she started cutting the cake. Yes, Portland is in the real world but we are cut off from society and cant talk to anyone...anything can compromise the job.

"Well, first my clique and I are going to do a bar crawl. I havent had alcohol in months. Gosh, I missed them. I called Oakes last night and told him I was coming home." I told them Albe went over to the cabinet and pulled out a glass.

"When we stepped off the boat here. It was all surreal. We havent been to the states since we was recruited by the Commander. However, we made an exception to come and see you one last time before you go off to break, because you know once you return you will be on the island working with us...cut off entirely from this world. So make this break count. Taking a look back when we was offered the break...we would have took it but sadly it would have been hard to return." Albe told me. He poured orange juice and I asked, "Why? I didnt even know yall was offered a break. Yall are so secretive." Donna laughed and I was being dead ass. Ever since I met them all I have gotten is their names but they been in this organization for 18 years.

"We left behind something precious. Thats all. Now come on Commander allowed us to drop you to the airport. Plus, we have to vacate and wipe this apartment clean." Albe told me. After about 1 hour and a half we was finish wiping it all down and they dropped me to the airport.

Donna rolled down the window and said, "See you July 27th. You will recieve a call with a location to meet to be transferred to the island." I blew her a kiss and walked inside. They have been like parents to me. Truly have. Better than the ones that are living the lavish life in Beverly Hills who couldnt deal with having a gay son. Well, maybe I shouldnt have been fucking my moms assistant, but who cares. I still remember and feel freaked out that they caught me naked with her assistant riding my dick. I was 18 and full of horny rage. Just thinking of fucking has my dick jumping in my jeans. I have had zero sex during training. Like not even a blowjob...handjob. Nothing. That is about to change.

6 Hours Later, I got out the cab and stared up at the loft. My entire body got happy. I rushed inside pulling my bag behind me. I rushed passed the guard and pulled my elevator card out and tapped it. It went red. I tried it again and nope. I turned around and walked over to the guard.

"Hey...where is Rocky?" I asked him...speaking about the old guard.

"He is off today. What can I help you with?" He asked. I exhaled, "My elevator card isnt working. I havent been here in 9 months so maybe thats why but I can assure you I live here." He squinted and went behind the door and I followed.