|5

5| Making Up.

Oakes

"Aww fuck!" I moaned as Gordo swallowed my cum. My toes curled as my dick was still deep down in his throat. I looked down at him and he was staring at me with the dick sucking tears in his eyes. I smirked as he slowly came up and wiped the sides of his mouth. He climbed up my chest and laid on top of it.

"You going to stay over again?" He asked.

"Yeah. I dont wanna see them right now." I angrily told him as I stood up and walked towards his bathroom. He exhaled, "I know you think you suppose to side with me...hell I find it hot ass fuck. But I feel you guys should all talk. Its been 2 weeks. You havent even called them."

"Not true. I saw Corey at the his job." I corrected him and he sat up ans gave me a look.

"We are all at fault for what happened, but dont you think its petty. This is yall last summer for awhile. No telling when you will have time to come back from Pollie and visit. Name one thing yall do in the summer?" Gordo asked me and I wiped my face and leaned on the wall.

"We usually do a weekend at the Country Club up north. Its called Lost Lake. Its our time to really bond because the cabins only have one room and we all sleep in sleeping bags and shit. Its use to be fun as—." I was lost in translation or in memory I didnt even notice him typing on my phone. I asked, "What are you doing?"

"Inviting them all their for the weekend. Everyone can drive up by their self. If they show up they want to talk about it." He told me and I bit my bottom lip and asked, "Are you going to—."

"Nope. Ill be here when you get back. I know they hate me, but its not because of me personally...its because I am with you. They are use to you fucking and dumping...they are already about to lose you to a body of water between yall and me. Its scary." He explained and I walked over and sat beside him and looked over at him.

bing

We both shot a look down at the group message and seen that Aladdin had replied.

"Ill be there. 😘." -AladdyZaddy

"Ill check my very BUSY schedule." -Romanio

"My store just opened a few days ago...Ill see."-Kaid🧐.

"Look you didnt even need to be surprised up there. They all replied." Gordo told me.

"That doesnt mean there wont be heated discussion. This group cant just talk normal. Rome will say something shady and everything will go left." I explained. He rubbed my back and replied, "Well, hopefully nothing goes left and it goes right." I kissed his cheek and rubbed his face.

"I am happy I found you." I smirked and he replied, "Well to be fair...I walked up to you. I saw you at that happy hour like who is the dude in all black...he looks like he lays pipe down. Hours later you had me climbing that shower wall." I tapped his shoulder and looked down at my dick. He smirked and said, "Well, Well,Well looks who is ready for round 3." He threw his leg over me and I cupped his ass in my hand. We started making out.

Lost Lake

"Cabin B." The lady behind the counter told me. I took the keys and walked out. I stepped out on the wood floor and stared out at the peace and heard the birds chirping. You cant drive towards the cabin. You have to walk the map. Its good for some freah air. I walked down the stairs and went back to the parking lot to get my bag from the car. As I dug in my trunk for my bag, I heard a car pulling up beside mine. I stared over and out hopped Rome in some little ass shorts. He rolled his eyes and spoke, "Just for the record I only came for the fantastic brunch. Now lead me to my damn cabin, please." He walked to his trunk and grabbed his bag.