|2

2| Palm Springs

Rome

"As you guys know....I am turning 30 in exactly one day and I have decided that I want to go to Palm Springs. My Father sent me my birthday check via Chase Banking and a bitch is about to blow ittttt." I boasted as I stood on top of the kitchen counter and started shaking my ass. I always been a spoil brat since I can remember. I came out when I was 11. After that conversion camp didnt work, my Dad gave up. Hell, he caught me sucking dick at age 14 in the backseat of his car as he was driving. His right hand man was sexy. I never seen Javier again after that day though. My Dad runs a Oil Company but its just to clean all his dirty and illegal activity. I moved to not get caught up in it. However, he stills support me so with that being said that 50K he just dropped off in my account will make this birthday the best.

"Why everytime I come in the kitchen...you are in your damn jock...shaking your damn ass." Corey snapped as he walked in wearing those infamous grey sweatpants. Lord, if he was gay he would be able to have me every single damn way possible. I leaned over and slap the back of his head.

"Shut the fuck up, okay. You been here only 2 weeks." I told him. Kaiden added, "Exactly and he is fed up...Imagine how Oakes and I feel." I shot him a look as he went back to peeling that damn banana. I hopped off the counter and said, "Anyways, we are leaving tonight so pack up and get readyyyy."

"Leaving. Where are we going?" Corey asked. Oakes licked his lips and added, "Palm Springs for Rome's 30th."

"Why wasnt I invited?" He asked.

"Because Im paying and still havent decided if I like you--" I joked as he threw a fake punch at me and I seriously stated, "This weekend an array of gay guys from all over the U.S will be there. I didnt think you would be interested."

"This is a loft where I live with three gay guys, correct. Im down. And besides gay guys brings there girlfriends to these shindigs so I can find some pussy." He told me and I replied, "Boy, you can go as long as you dont call it a damn shindig. What are you? 65 and with grandkids." He rushed off to his room and I yelled, "AND MAKE SURE TO PACK SOME FUCKING UNDERWEAR!!! ITS LIKE A DAMN BOUNCY CASTLE DOWN THERE."

"Stop looking then dammit!" Corey retorted before slamming his room door. I stared back at Kaiden and Oakes as they started to whistle. Their shady ass whistle.

"So what time we leaving?" Kaiden asked.

"Midnight. I called the resort and they do late check-ins. The quicker I am there the quicker I can be face down and ass up recieving some bomb ass dick." I told them.

Oakes added, "Im trying to be in a relationship for once, so is it okay to bring Gordon."

Kaiden gasped, "Wait! We are going to Palm Springs and we arent all single and ready to mingle. What is this?"

"Exactly. We already bringing our damn straight roommate. Now you wanna bring the guy you are dating." I told him. Gordon is kind of clingy and have been since Oakes brought him here 2 weeks ago after that Happy Hour. Word is in the gay community here...Oakes give good dick and Gordon has been sprung ever since. Now they are supposedly dating. I know Oakes like I know my way around a mans body and he isnt one for relationships.

"Fine...he can come Oakland. Make sure he is here because I am pulling out of here at exactly 12 Midnight." I warned him as I spun around and exhaled, "Now back to packing!"