Chapter 21 - Akihiro and Azelf -

Hau was the one to call Akihiro's mother with Rotom, and had to try to calm her down when she was panicking. The sight of the three Lake Guardians were the ones to relax her, and she was on her way to the Aether Paradise. Azelf, Uxie and Mespirit were floating above Akihiro, knowing they weren't allowed near him just yet.

The doctors had finally finished up fixing his wounds, though everyone was on edge. Gladion and Lillie vouched for the doctors, claiming that they were like magic with how they healed people, but that didn't calm everyone completely. Not only was Akihiro practically covered with bandages, he had an oxygen mask to help him breathe. Everyone was worried and confused, they didn't know how to help him. They could only wait for him to awake.

When Ivory arrived, she was followed by Diane, Alizeh, and Meowth, each who refused to allow anyone near Akihiro as soon as they saw him. "My poor baby..." Ivory said softly, gently running her hand through his hair. She had been told of the situation, especially about the part with Lillie and the family. "I'm sorry..."

Diane and Alizeh said hello to the three Legendary Pokémon, who had to keep them and Meowth calm and allow his friends to see Akihiro. "...I know Akihiro's really bandaged up..." Hau said, looking up at Ivory, "But why does he need the oxygen mask...?"

Ivory looked down at him before sighing gently. "Akihiro... Well, losing a lot of blood for anyone is dangerous. Losing even a little for Akihiro is dangerous for him. He has anemia, Hau."

"Anemia?"

"Basically, his is from an iron deficiency, and he gets out of breath, has headaches and more... we've been doing all we can to help him, and our doctor suggested a change of scenery, so we came here to Alola..."

Hau looked up at the three legendaries, "Well..."

"What about them?" Gladion asked, "How does he know Legendary Pokémon...?"

"...I guess, I can share that story too. Well-"

"Azelf!" Azelf had tapped her head, shushing her. They all looked confused until it tapped Akihiro's head, and then it's own. Uxie and Mespirit did the same, and their surroundings began to change.

"Whoa!" Hau looked around, they were no longer in Aether Paradise. "Where are we?"

"The Sinnoh Region," Ivory replied, "Azelf... is going to show us what happened instead..."

7 year old Akihiro could be seen in a pale red shirt, running around laughing in the yard of the family's vacation home. He was being chased by Roxas, his mother's Tauros. Roxas stopped when he saw a man pick up Akihiro, smiling. He laughed when Akihiro began whispering to him.

"Who is that?" Lillie asked.

"That... is Akihiro's father," Ivory replied, tearing up a little.

His father put down Akihiro, patting Roxas on the head, before heading into the yard with him. Akihiro headed towards the nearby lake, smiling. When he reached it, he whistled a couple different notes, and Alizeh appeared.

"Hi Alizeh!" He said happily, giving the Pokémon a hug, "My dad knows I'm here, so it's okay to just be with you instead of Diane and Roxas."

"Empoleon," Alizeh pat the boy on his head, smiling at him. They normally would've started swimming around in the lake when they heard a soft cry. Akihiro glanced towards the nearby forest, noticing a Pokémon slowly floating down to the ground.

"Azelf," Ivory said softly.

Akihiro walked up to the Pokémon, who immediately got ready to attack. "No no," he said softly, "It's okay. Are you hurt? Nurse Joy can help you..." he slowly made his way towards Azelf, finally being able to pick it up, "I can help you get to her. It's alright."