Chapter 33 - Ultra Megalopolis -

"Damn it!!" Akihiro threw the closest object to him, a rock, off the side of the Alter. Though, he soon regretted his decision when he felt pain spread throughout his body and was forced to sit back down. Necrozma's last-resort attack on him had done a lot of damage to his body. He felt himself beginning to cry, though it was halted when he realized the sky was becoming dark. The four looked up at the sky, noticing the black hole in the sky.

"What...?"

Gladion headed towards Akihiro, concerned for the damage Necrozma had caused to him, "Shit... Akihiro you're bleeding in so many places... Are you just numb to this???"

"Huh...? I'm bleeding...?" He looked down at his arms and legs, noticing the blood dripping down them, "Oh... Necrozma... Necrozma's body... felt like glass..."

Gladion quickly grabbed Akihiro's bag from him, knowing he always had some sort of first aid kit on him, "We'll make do with this for now, but you need to get these treated professionally as soon as possible." He grabbed some medicine and dabbed it on a small cloth, beginning to clean Akihiro's cuts despite the boy yelling as soon as it hit his skin.

"Ow!! Gladion that stings!"

"I know it does and if you keep moving I'm gonna have a harder time treating you!!"

Gladion struggled to keep Akihiro from getting away from him, trying to hold him down and clean his wounds at the same time. "Silvally! Hold him down a little so I can clean these!" Silvally leapt onto Akihiro, lying on his stomach and grinning at the boy.

"Ughhhhhhh..." He let out a soft groan, finally stopping his flails and allowing Gladion to easily clean and bandage his wounds. He felt like a mummy when he looked down at the bandages covering his arms and legs. Silvally finally got off of Akihiro, licking his cheek as an apology.

"It's okay Silvally... You didn't do anything wrong..." with a little help from Gladion, Akihiro stood up and looked up at the sky. "What... What the hell is this darkness...?"

"Necrozma succeeded in stealing Alola's light..." Phyco replied, sighing, "It's trying to regain the light it lost by stealing this world's light..."

"...I need to reach your world," Akihiro finally spoke again, turning to face Phyco and Soliera, "I need to reach it and I need to reach it alone."

Gladion's eyes widened, "The hell you will! If you're going to their world you're not going alone! Especially in your current condition!!"

"Please, halt your argument for a moment," Soliera interrupted, "We need you to go to our world too. Not just for getting your Lunala back, but... Captain, did you notice it too?"

"I did," Phyco stared at Akihiro, "Necrozma was heavily distracted by your Z-Ring and the Sparkling Stone within it... That is the most logical reason you won rather... easily, against it."

"Then I'm going. And Gladion, you have to stay here." Akihiro gently placed his hand on the boy's shoulder, "Someone has to calm Necrozma... Or Alola's doomed. Just... please don't argue with me about this."

Gladion shifted his gaze to the ground, at first he didn't wish to answer him. "...Akihiro... you're fucking stupid... But I know your mind is set..."

"Thanks, edgelord. I'll be back soon." He walked towards Phyco and Soliera, "I'm ready."

"No, you'll need your own outfit to get through the Warp Hole. You'll be going much farther than the first time you went through." Soliera took out another one of their strange outfits, "This was my first suit when I was younger. It should fit you nicely, right over your clothes it goes."