🐶 : E

E : Enchanted

My cold fingers were fiddling around with a small sharp metal in my grey hoodies pocket while I dragged my feet along the empty hidden hallway.

Adam Levine's song titled Animal was blasting through my earphones and I mouthed the lyrics in a guilty joy.

It must be today. I'll do it today. I can't use more time on this. It can be very bad for my heart.

My thoughts were wild with tons of actions that I planned beforehand to be used on my next masterpiece and those images were being shattered in an instant as a pair of strong arms pulled my torso into a bear hug.

"Hey! I miss you! You've been missing for the whole day!"

I quickly held out the small thing that I fiddled with before and raised it high to make sure that it would create huge impulse force once it hit a hard surface later on.

Before any damage could be done, he snuggled deeper into my neck and whined as he breathe in my scent.

I froze as my eyes opened wide in shock.

The pain in my chest resurfacing that it was almost hurt to breathe.

I couldn't do it to you. I was too enchanted to see you again. I knew that I wanted to feel this enchanting feeling again next time.

And from that moment, I knew that I was so done for. I was doomed.