Epilogue I

I slowly took a few baby steps forward, making him walked backward, heading to the king bed in the room.

I deepen the kiss by tilting my head and let him dominated the sweet taste of my cavern. Lord... it's hard to keep my mind in it's right track when his beautiful hands roamed gently all over my body as he settled down on the bed with me.

I gasped into his hot mouth as his hands snaked up under my black hooded sweater, brushing over my bare overheated skin, making my body shook with guilty pleasure.

As things got more heated up, I grabbed a tie on the coffee table and to his surprise, I tied both of his hands together on the nightstand. Kinky much?

Oh.. we didn't need kinky time..it's time for the real deal to begin.

"Hi my Lucky One.", I grazed his earlobe as I purred into his left ear sexily.

His eyes full of confusion, excitement, lust and yet.. love.

"Up until now you still don't have any idea of my name right?"

He nodded. Still speechless.

"I have rules that had been setted up for me, y'know. No one get to know my real name and no one suppose to talk to me. Sounds weird right?"

He bobbed his head again.

"Bad things will happen to you if you know my name. After hearing this, are you still going to beg for me to tell you my name?"

"Yes.."

"Fine then."

I straddled him between my thighs and started to leave faint hickeys down his neck to his obvious collarbones.

I glanced up and looked how his lower lip being sandwiched between his teeth, trying his best to not let out a moan.

And I nipped and sucked on the skin behind his right ear that made him gasped into the air, in an instant I knew that it's his soft spot.

He quickly pressed his lips together that made him looked so cute. I smirked again at him for the nth time.

After gaining more courage and self confidence, I spoke up.

"My name is Ji Haera. No one can match my name to my face. Take the honor of being the third person alive on this Earth who knows my name and get the chance to have a long conversation with me."

"What are you - "

"Shushh.. just remember boy.. you're mine.. you're my personal Mr Lucky One.. and I can't afford of sharing you with anyone else or let you change my attitude gradually. It's bad for me."

"Why? Let me help you get over this. You're sick."

"I'm not sick! This is who I am dear.. accept it."

"I think we both need some space and distance to think."

"You want some space and distance? Okay.. fine.. I'll give you the space and distance later... oh wait.. or maybe now?"

With a pair of glistened eyes and weak smile, I plunged the hard cold blade into his toned abs.

And that night, the whole universe being echoed with the painful cries of a hopeless man.

And for the very first time, the world witnessed a used-to-be-heartless girl laughed like a mad person for hours before sobbing quietly beside her no longer alive boyfriend.

"Oh God.. my chest is in a great pain now. I love him.. I truly madly crazy deeply in love with him.. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry babe."

The broken girl fished out her iPhone from her back pocket when the dawn breaking through the horizon.

[ Calling : Unknown ]

"I finished my work. Tell your men to come over and clean up my masterpiece. Please.. take a good care of him. And keep in mind that I don't give a fuck about your opinion anymore, I quit."