Explanation

So I decided to make everything clear about this story of mine.. confused of the story line?

Then lemme guide you. Start now!

*  *  *  *  *

So the girl, Ji Haera is actually an expert killer with a high records of killing & hurting people.

Her mother passed away while she was still a baby & since then, her father took care of her. He didn't really care about her so he left her in a house with a nanny but as she grew up, he saw the potential in her to do bad things for him.

Haera hated it but her father forced her, tortured her to make her stronger. She went to Japan to be trained when she was 10 years old.

Hatred & revenge are the only thing that nested in her mind. She grew up into a heartless murderer.

Byun Baekhyun's parents happened to be a very successful business couple that had took away fame from Haera's father who owned a business company & also a gang leader.

Hating the fact that his company was declining, he ordered Haera to kill Baekhyun to torture the rich couple mentally.

When the night time approaching, Haera came into Baekhyun's room, she was so determined to plunge the syringe that has poisonous venom that can't be detected by any doctor in this world so that her killing would be quiet and clean.

But when she was about to do that, Baekhyun stirred in his sleep, crunching his button little nose & moving slightly away from her.

His little movements caught Haera off guards. Without her realization, she found herself planted a soft peck on his forehead & ran away quickly from that room.

She had to do everything that her father commanded & she hated that. She hated the fact that she had to murder her lover for her father without even knowing the actual reason. Hence, she killed her own biological father out of rage.

So.. It's love at the first sight kind of story that has a tragic ending.

*  *  *  *  *

That's all from me in this short story.
Feel free to read my other fanfics as well.
Love yahhhh!
💜💛💚💙