Epilogue II

I laid on the black leather couch with my two pieces Victoria Secrets lace collection, too tired to pretend to live like a normal person usually did. I saw my reflection in the mirror only to make eye contact with a girl who looked like a model with healthy strawberry blonde hair and purple plump lips.

I seemed hella fine now.

I quitted my job and cut all the relations that I owned with the 'Unknown' guy who was actually my biological father. Being a daughter of a leader of a famous killer gang is nothing to be proud of, instead it turned me into a perfect monster.

Well.. my Lucky One wasn't my last masterpiece though. My father was. I finally had the guts to apply all my skills on him for forcing me to do things that I refused to do since I was ten.

I never really got to experience other feelings other than hates and selfishness throughout my childhood. And my Lucky One managed to give me experiences to feel every single feeling that exists in this world.

The night news that flashed on the tv distracted me from my deep thoughts.

"The police department declared that a case about the killing of a teenager named Byun Baekhyun will be closed by this weekend. The killing that has been done by someone unknown who left the innocent boy with deep cuts that spelled LUCKY ONE and a missing heart had shook the whole country a year ago. His parents..."

I smirked. Like I said, I'm an expert and no one will know who I am.

I brushed my fingers over a golden chest beside me. Gently, I unlocked it with a special key that I hang on my necklace as a locket.

A sticky red fist size thing that rested in it  making my lips crooked into a sheepish grin. My heart warmed up with the feeling of love and hot tears rolled down my cheeks.

My mind quickly recalled his last speech.. a sweet one..

"I know that you're doing this out of your will. Don't cry babe. Now I know that you were the one who crept into my room 5 months ago, wearing all black, holding a blade, trying to take my soul away but you ended up planted a kiss on my forehead out of nowhere. Tell you what, I actually enjoyed the moment."

He chuckled playfully and coughed blood. I wanted to tell him to stop talking but I knew that that was the last time that I could hear his voice and bubbly chats.

"And yeah.. finally I know why you called me 'The Lucky One' from time to time without your own realization. You didn't kill me and spare my life. That's why I'm lucky, right? Thank you for that and thanks for finally telling me your name, Ji Haera. See you at the other side. I'll wait for you. I, Byun Baekhyun, will always love a girl name Ji Haera. Remember darling.. I love you. Always have, always will."

My silent cry turned into uncontained sobs as I clutched my hand over my chest. My heart was beating sinfully in pain that I couldn't stop myself from feeling the pain. My fingers reached for the red metallic object inside the golden container again. It's his missing heart, Byun Baekhyun's pure heart.

One and only piece of his body that I could own.

"Byun Baekhyun, my dearest Lucky One, believe me.. I love you too.. and I fucking miss you.. I'm sorry..."

[ THE END ]