🐶 : E

E : Epic

'It has been three months since we're together.'

"You've been counting the days?! I thought you won't do that kind of thing.", believe me, pink colour tinted a bit on my cheeks as his chuckles reached my hearing.

'It's our 3rd monthsary today then. Should I stay at your place tonight?'

"S-sure. After class?"

'Yeah.'

I stared blankly at the sight of my room with he who planted down small pecks all over my bare shoulders.

"Hey.. when will you start the treatment for your injured vocal chord? You know.. I really want to have a decent chitchat with you."

Oh darl.. what kind of treatment should I go through when the illness itself is just a white lie?

Guiltness washed over me. I needed this to be over. Every love story has its own fullstop.

And I was about to put one on mine.

I turned my torso to face him and did something that sent thousands of butterflies into my stomach.

Tip toeing, I pulled him to me by his nape and let my plump purple coloured lips moulded with his thin ones.

Sparkflies and fire crackers were displayed in the air as we both devoured the sinful feelings together.

God.. I gave him my first kiss.

And it could be easily passed as something epic in my life history.