F O U R

March 3 2018

warner: this is a texting chapter. this is a twitter Chapter. it is Camila's Birthday chapter

@FinnaDinahJ: Happy Birthday, Chancho. @CameelaCaBeYo I can't believe you're 19 and Puberty hit you hard. when you were a fetus, you were so freaking cute! now... YOU'RE A FUCKING MODEL! just search up Fetus Camila, and 19 year old Camila. you'll see how hard puberty hit her and how different she looks. I love you Walz and enjoy your birthday. 

@Shawn_Mendes: Happy birthday, @CameelaCaBeYo you've been a great friends through these years. I Remember our Collab 'I know what you did last summer' your Vocals are always gonna be better than mine. and I love you. also, everyone we're just friends, sorry to ruin your dreams.

DemiLovato: Happy birthday, @CameelaCabeYo you really are a cabeyo, No lie.  😂😂 sorry. but you are a bae to everyone. not to mention a daddy for some reason. but Hope your enjoy your 19th birthday, because you're only 19 once. so Live life to the fullest and love you.

@Bradleysimpson: Hey, @CameelaCaBeYo Happy birthday, hope you enjoy it. and have a great time! you're only 19 once and I love ya. have a fun time.

@AustinMahone :Hey @CameelaCaBeYo I know it's awkward to have an ex tell you 'Happy birthday.' but I'm over the break up and Happy birthday. hope you have fun and have a great 19 year old life. live life to the fullest.

@CameelaCaBeYo: thanks for all the happy birthdays. @FinnaDinahJ thanks for the birthday treat. Please! NO ONE LOOK UP MY FETUS PICTURES ONLINE! and yes, I know I hit puberty hard. @ShawnMendes Thanks, friend (I know, I just friendzoned him. don't go out, attacking me!) I'm happy, we did the Collab, in the past. and the way we met.... I don't even want to talk about it. and your vocals are better! @DemiLovato I'm dying right now! Guys, she gave a birthday treat, even though I've met her countless times. and also the Bae and daddy thing. 😂😂 thanks, Demi. I still remember "the x factor' moments. I almost won. at I got third place. like 1D did. @Bradleysimpson thanks, brad. I miss you. I can't wait to see you again. @AustinMahone ...... Thanks. I've gotten over it as well. I might see you, when I get to LA.

@Harry_styles: Happy Birthday, @CameelaCaBeYo I miss you. I can't wait to see you again. basically, we're all gonna see each other. love ya. and Remember when we first met.

@CameelaCaBeYo: most awkward way to meet a person from 1D and the person you're addicted to. and Thank you.

@LaurenJauregui: @CameelaCabeYo Hey Camila. found your Twitter. seems that you're a famous singer/Model. anything you want to tell me, Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao? yeah, I know your full name and who you are, I'm not stupid.

@FinnaDinahJ: @CameelaCaBeYo the Lauren Jauregui just tweeted you.. wait.. she was the unknown Number you texted?! Oh shit. you in trouble.

@CameelaCaBeYo: @LaurenJauregui wait,what the fuck? Lauren Jauregui the model, is the unknown number, I texted? shit.... Gotta Dinah!

@FinnaDinahJ: the fucks that mean? @CameelaCaBeYo

@Shawn_Mendes: @FinnaDinahJ it means "Gotta die now" since your name kind of sounds like that... she just texted me about everything.... Gotta Zayn.

@Harry_styles: Jfc. Don't bring Zayn into this. even if I know what "Gotta Zayn" means

@LiamPayne: But Harry... you've said this a thousand times.